Fishing board games, video's

Skipper D

I am not a video game or board game playing person [ atleast up til now ] but i was wondering if there was such a thing like fishing games . I watched peolpe play the nascar thing a time or two . Sitting here now with winter ahead i thought , what if , a fishing game that could be played on computer , better yet on a web site with friends as a pass time thru the winter months . A game sorts like the nascar game but for fishing in the same way its played , pick your lake or river , pick your boat , rod , bait , lure , fishing buddy ect ... I think it would be better if it could be played with a large number people at the same time tho . If there is not such a thing i would be interested in getting together with a few guys sharing ideas and inventing one . Then may be this could just be a stupid thought , then again may be theres some money to be made ?

In terms of fishing board games. I own the Walleye tournament board, its a trivia game that is set up like a walleye tournament highest amount of fish at weigh-in wins basically.

I love it but sadly most don't want to join me in playing the game at the cottage. I am going to a father/son/boys ice fishing weekend at the end of January and am thinking I will bring it.

Lot of us i think grew up playing games in the house in the winter , with nine kids in our house i think it helped our parents stay sane while we were all couped up in side .

PEWF 9 kids,oh I forgot,yer french :sarcasm: . My nan(mudders side) had 18.7 girls and 11 byes. Someone, was playing a winter game. :w00t::lol: Dam NEWFS.

Edited by Misfish

PEWF 9 kids,oh I forgot,yer french sarcasm.gif . My nan(mudders side) had 18.7 girls and 11 byes. Someone, was playing a winter game. w00t.giflaugh.gif Dam NEWFS.

18.7 girls , i don't want to say theres one of those in every family because theres not , but some familys do get one ...... lol . My grand papy & mamy had 24 , 22 survived .

Last year I got this game for Christmas. It's probably the best fishing game I've played, and even has a special controller with it:

cover_large.jpg

rapala-pro-bass-fishing-20100719031316113.jpg

rapala-pro-bass-fishing-20100719031256113.jpg

rapala-pro-bass-fishing-20100719031313050.jpg

rapala-pro-bass-fishing-20100719031322909.jpg

Considering the ice has decided to come and go and who knows if it's coming back, I may have to dust this thing off, myself.