3 custom made walleye ice rods

10 jiggin rapalas

5 swedish pimples

20 doodle bugs

1 clam waterproof jig box

2 larger jig boxes for my wallaye jigs

probly missing somthing

can you tell i love ice fishing?

Wow, that's a lot of stuff!! Did you make the tear drops jigs? If not, I am sure that's the next step lol!

Check out these home made jigs. Many are easy (and fun) to do and can turn out really well!

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=160531.0

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=62425.0

I picked up the AP Outdoors Xtreme Ice XI3 3-4 person popup hut (Thanks for that post Cosmos!).

I think I am going to order a new sled as well. I like this one from Cabelas. It's on sale and I have some "Cabelas Bucks", so even with the expensive shipping it's not too much.

Considered the Aqua-Vu Micro Underwater Camera, but that will probably have to wait. More of a toy for me really.

The only other tackle I might purchase are some of the new Rapala/Blue Fox Nomad Jigging Spoons. I really like the Nils Master Hali Jigs and want to test these ones out.

Looking forward to hard water!!!!!!!

Edited by FishLogic

I picked up 3 new Rapala R-Type ice rods, a few spools of the new 832 sufix ice braid and a sack full of different spoons, jigs and flouro from my buddy at Normark. Oh, I also got a new puppy to keep the little lady occupied. hahaha Other then these things, I'm all ready to go. All we need now is some cold weather and no wind to freeze up Lady Simcoe! :)

All this jigging stuff!

I'll use about 30 Octopus hooks in chartruse. 4-5 dozen split shots, probably 30 dozen emerald shiners or more and my trusty "door stop" style tip-ups. I'll only jig occasionally from inside my nice warm shack.

Gonna try some of the salted smelt that we caught this year. Looking for a 40" northern this winter.

I am a lazy fisherman. I use my Jiffy 3hp gas auger and drive right to the shack.

Edited by Nipfisher

That's it I'm making a list too...i cant believe i got this much stuff

Edit*

Jiffy pro 4 propane 49CC 8” auger

Frabill ice suit survival suit

Sorel intrepid exploror -100 boots

Yaktrax xtr cleats

3 Sienna spinning reels

2 Legend ice rods

1 Premier ice rod

Frabill mino life personal bait station

2 ht white padded buckets

1 plastic jet sled

3 spools of p-line fluoro ice

3 spools of sufix 832 ice braid

2 northland live forage fish fry jigs

1 pk of northland mud bug jigs

2pks of northland hexi fly jigs

10 northland forage minnow jigs

6 northland buckshot spoons

3 northland macho minnows

8 northland bro bug jigs

6 blue fox lil foxee jiggin minnows

4 bad boyz

4 Williams ice jig spoons

6 rapala jiggin raps

4 off brand jiggin raps

1 pack of tube jigs

1 pack of tubes

4 packs of northland stinger hooks

Under armor 3.0 base layer pands and long sleeve

frabill fxe gloves

The sad thing is I need a fishfinder more than all that tackle...

Pays to work at a sports shop.

you reminded me i got a bunhc of macho minnows and forage minnows also lol

is all your gear new this year? or all of what you have all together? i could start a new list of my othert gear lol would take me a while to write up tho lol

This is all new my friend...I wish it was last years stuff lol.

Add a X67 Lowrance to me list :P

Wow, that's a lot of stuff!! Did you make the tear drops jigs? If not, I am sure that's the next step lol!

Check out these home made jigs. Many are easy (and fun) to do and can turn out really well!

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=160531.0

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=62425.0

I picked up the AP Outdoors Xtreme Ice XI3 3-4 person popup hut (Thanks for that post Cosmos!).

I think I am going to order a new sled as well. I like this one from Cabelas. It's on sale and I have some "Cabelas Bucks", so even with the expensive shipping it's not too much.

Considered the Aqua-Vu Micro Underwater Camera, but that will probably have to wait. More of a toy for me really.

The only other tackle I might purchase are some of the new Rapala/Blue Fox Nomad Jigging Spoons. I really like the Nils Master Hali Jigs and want to test these ones out.

Looking forward to hard water!!!!!!!

i didnt make the jigs but got a steal of a deal on them i couldnt say no

Only thing I need is a gas auger! My shoulders just can't handle a manual auger anymore. Couple holes and I'm ready to cry, and I like to drill several holes. Hoping to wife gets that as an xmas gift. Other then that, ill grab some new rods, reels, line, jigs and tackle. Jigs and tackle is a given, don't NEED the new rods, but I could use a couple more.

And going to sell my hut and get one a bit bigger for comfort, with me and the wife in it, plus the heater, camera, flasher, bait bucket... Lol, room is at a premium. Wanna make things a bit roomier and comfy in there.