LOOKING FOR SOME WATERFRONT PROPERTY

valerie

Give me a call, I live on Sturgeon Lake, fishing is good, there are a number of cottages for sale in the area. I don't know what the prices are but once I know more about what you want, I may be able to help you and NO, I am not a realestate agent but would suggest you eventually hook up with one in the area you decide to look.

705-328-0750

big cliff

I will be heading up to Grey Bruce next week... I will grab a flyer from the local real estate company and zip you off a pm when I get back. We have 70 acres 1300 feet lakefront on Mountain lake and the value sits somewhere in that price range. The prices on acreage with waterfront up there are still very reasonable. That is if you do not mind small lakes, like, Boat Lake, Mountain Lake, Spry Lake.

Cheers,

Jen

Like Terry said a waterfront acreage in cottage country for 125K might be tough to find.

You can try MLS.ca and do a search you can slect an area and specify waterfront you might just find something especially if you don`t mind a land leased cottage a family member of mine bought a great place on Nipissing a couple of years ago that is a land lease but it was cheap.

My sister is a real estate agent, sells from Parry Sound to French river. French is 3 hours from TO, for the quality of fishing and land scape it is the cheapest area you'll find. Not sure about 125 though.

PM me if you want her number.

Thanks for your replys everyone sorry couldnt reply sooner i dont have the net at home. I have already tried mls and your online agents but i know their are alot of properties out there that are not listed. My family has been looking for a while now and i know waterfront acreage is becoming harder and harder to find but for some reason my father and brother want to have a huge property with a good size waterfront thats atleast 3 hrs from T.O and within a 25 min drive to a town or shopping no boat acces. The lake dosnt have to be big and have great fishing but would have to be able to be swimmed in . So do you think we should look into each area one at a time to make the search easier. There was one property that we looked into about 10 years back that was over 400 acres with 2 big ponds and a small pond for just under 200 thats the one we should have gotten but cant cry now. That would be great Jen . Ill look into the area big cliff but i have a feeling sturgeon lake is pricey. gbaygiant maybe you can pm your sisters webpage . Thanks again everyone for you time and help ill keep you posted . :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

try Manitoulin Island,still some deals to be had,my brother just picked up 100 acres for under 40,000 no waterfront, but lots of antlered critters,few small creeks and a pond, I wouldn't buy on the Bruce Pennisula,too many native issues,hope this helps Brian

Edited by fishandchips

I know of some real nice waterfront on Nipissing. But its water access only. Not far from mainland and sheltered.

And it is acreage. Price is in your range as well. It belongs to a friend of mine. PM me for info if you are interested.

Edited by Nipissing

Well, you are right about one thing, anything but a "cottage" on a small lot in the Kawarthas is going to cost you more that $125,000.00. The lot next door to us which is about 70' X 300' deep is valued at about $160,000.00 and the cottage on it is ready to be "rebuilt". There are smaller lots available with "cottages" on them that might be in your price range.

We spent 4.5 years looking at everything from French River to Peterborough before deciding on this place.

Good luck in your search!