it's only baseball

kickingfrog

I couldn't believe how it all played out, amazing! That Rays comeback was epic, I see them in the WS series too, but Philly will be very tough to beat. I can't believe how Atlanta and BoSox collapsed, unreal. Great night of baseball it was though.

not a big follower of baseball, but I did know not much more than a week ago (I think) the Sox had a 3 game lead, and it had been much more. That's tough to cough up but somehow they managed Last night how it all played out? Well that's just ridiculous. Curse of the Bambino (if you believe in that silliness) is back in full force.

I wanna see the rays win, simply because they built they're team from the inside, drafting and growing players, and adding the rite piece here and there via trade and free agents. Young team that dealt with the lows of rebuilding.

And mostly I hate the yankees with a freakin passion!!

Cards could do it too.

I'm a die hard braves fan, so that was a tough month of ball to watch. Players get hurt and it cost them big time! Can't lose 2 starters from ur rotation, and expect to keep winning. Its tough to over come that. Next year I guess!! (Good thing I'm used to this, being a leaf fan and all...)

Edited by uglyfish

Big Red Sox fan....WHY....Because I HATE the YANKEES....go figure...LOL

But it was a great day in baseball because it gave hope to all those small market teams/fans.....that's a good thing.

But baseball has to speed up the game....especially when the Sox play the Yanks....brutally slow putting the ball in play. :wallbash:

My pick who will win it all.....YANKEES.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: