Fishing Golf Course or Water Runoff Ponds

rhymobot

To whitbyboatguy ,Dude maybe we should Start out again , wellcome to the board whitbyboatguy , this is a close nit groupe that sticks together and helps out each other , sometimes people who are not into the inside jokes will MISSUNDERSTAND our humor.Gbw lives near you and if history teaches us anything we will need the help of neibors in one way or another some day ,you him , him you. No one means you any harm ,GBW does not for sure , thin out your skin and you will find you have joined not a "GANG" but a great group of people that help out each other all the time .I know smoetimes the humor gets over the wall but all is meant in fun .You seam like a great guy join in and have some fun , not all in life has to be so serious , again please except my WELLCOME ABOARD WHITBYBOATGUY. CB

Edited by capt bruce

I guess "...whatever" won't sit :)

If it was that one thread alone I would have said nothing and let it go as low end humor among those on the inside.

You started the tone with the "I don't believe you statement" I gave you the benefit of the doubt and took it as a humorous statement? If you are being sarcastically humorous am I not allowed to continue in the same manner?

I now take it your first post "I don't believe you" was not a friendly or humorous one and only done to pick a fight or start an argument. Correct?

I agree, there is no substitute for homemade mac and cheese!

To whitbyboatguy ,Dude maybe we should Start out again , wellcome to the board whitbyboatguy , this is a close nit groupe that sticks together and helps out each other , sometimes people who are not into the inside jokes will MISSUNDERSTAND our humor.Gbw lives near you and if history teaches us anything we will need the help of neibors in one way or another some day ,you him , him you. No one means you any harm ,GBW does not for sure , thin out your skin and you will find you have joined not a "GANG" but a great group of people that help out each other all the time .I know smoetimes the humor gets over the wall but all is meant in fun .You seam like a great guy join in and have some fun , not all in life has to be so serious , again please except my WELLCOME ABOARD WHITBYBOATGUY. CB

thanks for the welcome. .....WWE/WWF/wresting will still forever drive me nuts; it must be genetic.

I agree, there is no substitute for homemade mac and cheese!

I don't know what that means but thanks :blink:.