Canadian Tire

NAW

My buddy just left a Barrie CTC store with a brand new 3 barrel combo Mosberg Shotgun..

I think it was the one on Bayfield. At least one Canadian tire in Barrie has been approved to sell firearms.

Do any other CTC stores sell fire arms?? This is the first I've herd of it.

Wonder if they will have %70 off fires amrs like they do with the tools :w00t:

He got the Mosberg 3 barrel 3" chamber. Camo pattern. For $500. Most hunting store have them for sale a few times a year for that price, sometime cheaper.

The Mosberg reps where there today with some sort of display set up..

think it was the one on Bayfield. At least one Canadian tire in Barrie has been approved to sell firearms.

Always did Nick. I remember when they sold used longarms.

How the pigeon shooting today? Sorry I missed it. Got back late this AM,Had to pick the truck up.Dought I could hold up the remington anyways.

Always did Nick. I remember when they sold used longarms.

How the pigeon shooting today? Sorry I missed it. Got back late this AM,Had to pick the truck up.Dought I could hold up the remington anyways.

Wow, I've never seen guns for sale at Crappy tire.

We're going skeet shooting tomorrow, after we build our opening day duck blind.

Yea Canadian Tire used to be the place for Hunting rifles I remember my Dad getting a lever action 306 and all his ammo form there. But I guess they had to curb the sales in Metro areas so as not to fuel any revolutions lol.

Canadian Tire was an institution at one point they had everything.

I used to buy all my Rifles & Shotguns @ CTC I bought 10 or more from them ,Remington 1100/1170/870/700/7600/7400..12g/ 30-06..308..270..223, Marlin 30-30,270 .. Cooey 410, 12g, Lakefield/Mossberg 22 x 2, Bakail 12g,

Winchester 30-30 ,........

not anymore... Air or Soft Air only now but ammunition still available since 2001 at least... Sturgeon ... Sudbury & North Bay

Randy

:canadian:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

Remember when they had the back pack breakdown.Wish I bought one. :wallbash:

:thumbsup_anim:

I regret not buying one too... Man you're going way back probably 20 years .

they had a 3pc 22.. or a 3pc 410/22 over & under that would fit into the Butt(the gun's Butt) and had a little carrying case for 119.00$ or something like it....... Man what a deal that was.

:canadian:

Canadian Tire store in Kingston and Belleville carry a complete line of hunting and fishing products with a large selection of firearms and ammo.

I closed my store down in Belleville after I was informed 2 years ago that Canadian Tire had placed a huge order of firearms with the various suppliers and that told me it was hard enough to compete with the regular big players in the field and I do not have the buying power or the other departments of merchandise that will carry me through the tough times, so the obvious decision was to close and take the loss. Tough pill to swallow and now Canadian Tire seems to be expanding. The Belleville store looks like a miniature Bass Pro with an enormous amount of stock and there is another local business that is now hurting as a result of Canadian Tire expanding. It will be the end of all of the local gun shops etc., and presently there is only one left and it does not look good for him at all. Most of his store is now displaying emptiness.

Regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam