guelph fishing from shore

mike rousseau

hey

i have to go to a wedding in guelph for the weekend... wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

is there anywhere to take a few casts from shore for anything... carp...bass....pike...

anything...

PLEASE

im gunna go crazy doing wedding crap all weekend

Mike......put your rod down, and enjoy the wedding.Remember what happens to people who fish too much ?tongue.gif

Is there water in Guelph?

Yup, all bottled up in arberfolye, at 101 brock rd guelph.sarcasm.gif

Mike, pm me and I can send you to a nice hidding spot for fishing, and some nice scenery as well.

Guelph lake is ok, it was much better years ago, fishing wise for me.

hey

i have to go to a wedding in guelph for the weekend... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

is there anywhere to take a few casts from shore for anything... carp...bass....pike...

anything...

PLEASE

There is Rockwood Campgrounds 15 minutes east of Guelph. I camped with my wife 4 x's this summer. Beautiful place!!! Fishing isn't bad for smallies at the top of the(Eramosa) river, which the campground surrounds. They use to stock it with trout as well, but I have yet to catch one there. Here's a link below. Check it out!!!

http://www.grandrive...ks/rockwood.cfm

Edited by Big Bass Man

I am actually taking my brother out sunday morning to show him some spots around town but my guess is you'll probably be tired or hung-over to be up and out early on the sunday morning. Anyways you can pm as well if you need some help. Where's the wedding at?

hey

i have to go to a wedding in guelph for the weekend... wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

anything...

PLEASE

lots of shore fishing - check

big carp - check

pike (big and small) - check

bass (smallies & largies) - check

perch - check

I fish there once or twice a year because its close to my folks place. Not a #s lake but you can catch the odd big bass or pike. Try to find some healthy weeds. Never caught a carp but seen lots of them. Theres always jumping and getting me to throw my lures hping its a bass feeding on surface.