Slice of humble pie...

mike rousseau

Got out tonight for a couple hours of walleye fishing... Or so I thought...

Get to my buddies house to pick him up for fishing... Realized I forgot my wallet and cell phone at home... Go back and get them... Now I'm behind schedule...

Get my stuff... Hit the road... Doin good...

Launch the boat... Get on the river... And it is awesome... It was like glass... Not too warm out... Not too cold out............. Then I look north.... Not good...

Big storm heading right for us... So we decide to do a couple runs before the rain hits... We got 1 dinky walleye... And the motor is chugging bad... I figured I had bad gas...

So we take a run to avoid the storm and try to get stabilizer at a marina... We managed to dodge the storm and altho the marina was closed the owner came down and sold me a bottle of stabilizer...

Both issues solved...

So off to fishing again... But I can't hit my milk run cause the storm hasn't passed yet...( oh yeah... I forgot my rain jacket...) so im kinda fishing dead water... Finally the storm fully passes... After 8:00pm!!!!!!! Hit a couple spots really quick and managed 5 walleye in under 2 hours... Poor numbers compared to what I've been getting for the past 2 months...

However... The "whip cream"

One of the walleye was 28.5 inches long!!!

00787a44.jpg

d2abe6bc.jpg

Ummmmmmm.....Cattle Boyz.......Nice fish dud, Mine was bigger.whistling.gif Oh ya....you were thererofl2.gif

Excellent work Bud !! Save some for me to Eh?

there are still loads of fish around...

they just wont bite.......

gunna try jigging or maybe live bait....

water temps droped from 75-69 in 2 weeks... :santa: