Fishing Lake Ontario

fishnsled

Had some plans in place to fish with some family members this coming Saturday. Some circumstances have come up and might not be going any where. I then thought about Lake Ontario for a short fish in the morning perhaps. Would be heading out of Whitby most likely and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions as to depths and colours that have been working. Shoot me a PM if you like. Won't know if I'm going until the last minute. I'll be running dipsey's and leadcore, no riggers on the boat.

Thanks

I might try and chuck a spoon or two this weekend from shore and see how I do... :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing, maybe even tonight! I wanted to go out last night, but I didn't want to stand outside with a 9' graphite rod to catch all of that lightning!

I was thinking the same thing, maybe even tonight! I wanted to go out last night, but I didn't want to stand outside with a 9' graphite rod to catch all of that lightning!

why not? then it becomes a REAL sport! :w00t:

hum, I might head to Whitby tonight too now that you have me thinking about it... :blink:

This board is such a great place. :good:

Thanks for all the responses and PM's, very much appreciated.

Cliff, boat is full unfortunately, if I get out there. Mom did have a bit of a spell similar to what she had a couple of months ago. She was in the hospital yesterday but was released as all of the tests came back fine. I'll see how she is doing today before I make up my mind whether to go or not. I was going to head to the Kawartha's but am thinking Lake O for the shorter drive just in case.

Phil - that net is amazing. I can get 3 cats and a dog in it no problem...:whistling: Gotta get a big fish to test it out the right way though. ;)

Carole - NICE FISH!!