up most of night/ out of work /Help

skinny

Great news man.. Im verry mecanicly inclined my whole fam. Works for gm in oshawa. Best advice i ever got was "get into sales there the last to be let go" witnessing lay off after strike after layoff my whole childhood i got into sales. But seriously great news man. I interview people evry week and ask them if advancement is something that intrests them and it still blows my mind when they say no! Even after a thousand of them. Theres not enough "go getters" in this world.

I will be ding maintenance work. And they were already talking about apprenticeship . they have a electrician, steam fitter, and Millwright.

The place is kind of new they have been producing product and have been doing a lot of it manually . they have a lot of stuff inside set up for automation but final set up for it is not complete .

They Have been working 7 days a week 3 shifts a day. This is part of the reason for my hire. To help create a bit of relief to the current staff.

The place is called Naturally Norfolk

well I landed a job I start Wed it's within walking of home and more $$$ than I've made since I got out of college

Good Stuff Skinny!

your 'stick-to-it-iveness' skills looked like they paid off here

would agree--keep looking for a job/career--often easier to find a new gig when you are currently working

Every Success

Paulthumbsup_anim.gif

lots of jobs out there just keep your head up.....

...and don't forget that there's always much better place to work while making more money. the only problem is trying to find that job.

i'm quitting my job this winter to try and get my own business going. hopefully i don't end up posting a thread like this come feb/march :dunno: