my liveing will

capt bruce

Last night,my wife my son and I were sitting in the living room talking and with my recent health problems

I said to them , 'I never want to live in a vegetative

state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a

bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out

my glass of scotch.

Edited by capt bruce

Wayne it seams with the little flesh and bones I have not lost and with the people that cared for me Im still walking this earth . Hope your daughter is well (she is so blessed with such a great family)Tho we have never met I think of you alot and the strenghth you have given me may be whats keeping me going (never sell your self short ya the man ). I have no coice but to find the fun in all and am so blessed that some one who has never met me still cares .Keep giveing Bro there is a great place in heaven for you and terry and tj etc. etc. hope I make it so we can party , spend most of my time between home and the riverdale rehabilitacion hosiptal now but hope one day for me you terry ,misfish , gbw , and damn any other OFC'er that wants in (hate to miss names so if I didnt mention you are in )headhunter i will supply guitars. before i go please tell me it will happen , you guys and gals are the best . Bruce

Ahhh... you just caught me on a good day Bruce!! :tease:

Amazing what some rude awakenings can do to a guys "ways" in life. It was 2 years ago today that my Mother passed... 2 years + 7 weeks since my sister.

Jen is doing great... "cancer free".. and also short a right pelvic bone but she's making do. Getting around pretty good on crutches and still isn't allowed to put weight on that right leg that has no mechanical attachment to her torso. She's having some severe foot pain/burning issues though from nerve damage that are the biggest concern right now.

As for a G2G.. how well can you travel?? I'm sure one of the resident "clowns" from the TO area could pick you up and I'm sure we could put a Muskie hunt together on GBay for you and a couple boat mates.

Wayne

Bruce

Not sure what to say.

You knew my uncle,(shame how his life turned out,ended) You gave my grandfather a few great times on your charters,(those days I will never forget) Brused thumb from reeling in that big Coho. :worthy:

Those times, are still embeded in my mind.

I pray your health gets better.May the angels be by you. To many good people leave this earth to soon.

Brian Blowes

Nefiew of Gary Blowes and grandson of Stan Blowes.

Bruce, I heard a little bit about the battle you are dealing with and wish you all the best buddy! I hope all turns out well and you make a full recovery.

The names you mentioned above are the most stand up guys I know and would be there for anyone in a heartbeat. Great to have them on your side and rootin for you ain't it :thumbsup_anim:

Take care Bruce and don't hesitate to ask for any help from any of us, anytime!!!

On another note, Wayne, I went through the nerve damage, peripheral neuropathy to be exact (still am), and if Jen needs any tips, have her give me a call or email me. Can't make it go away, but can try my best to help lessen the pain and tips on shoes to wear etc.

Joey

Hey CB,

I was wondering the other day what had happened to you... your sense of humour always rang true to me!

Sorry to hear of this set back and I do hope that you have a quick and full recovery.

Yeah, I'll bring a guitar (bass) and we can have a jam session!

Get well soon...

HH