Introduction,

ecxstriper

Let me start by apologizing for the delay in posting an introduction. I joined the board back in December while visiting my sister and brother-in-law (Bly & Ccmtcanada a.k.a. Team Walleye) and intended to post an intro when I returned home, alas, my computer screamed mutiny and it has taken some time to get it working again. Also want to apologize in advance for my typing/spelling, I am dyslexic. On to the intro….

I live in New Jersey and enjoy fishing for Stripers (not strippers) in the surf .

Grew up in Michigan fishing whenever and for whatever I could find. I would love to catch a steelhead, never managed to do that while in Michigan (have gone 0/2).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and maybe even getting to fish with a few when I visit Canada again. You may remember my HUGE fish I caught while I was visiting back in December....AND I know how much you all like pics here.

gallery_971_232_3299.jpg

Alex (Offical sponsor of "TEAM WALLEYE")

Edited by ALEX

Nice intro bro-in-law! I gotta thank you for getting me into this steelheading thing....the first time I ever tried it was when you were up here. Now I cant stay off the tribs....LOL.

Oh yeah...the reel you got me for Christmas rocks too....thanks again! Hope you get up here again...we'll get you that elusive steelhead you've been looking for.

Welcome aboard Alex ! If you're half the fisherperson your sister is....... you'll be a great asset around here... :lol::D

Awww shucks :blush: ..thanks Wayne!

Welcome to the board Alex!!

Bly

Edited by bly

Welcome aboard Alex. They got some pretty good Striper fishing not too far from my house .. a place called Raystown Lake. It's about 27+/- miles long and is man made and they are catching the state records from that body of water. To this point, I've never tried my luck for them,but some good friends of mine have. I can't spell worth a darn either .. than goodness for Spell Check. Again ... welcome to OFC.

Edited by Rich Clemens