Why does everyone seem so surprised?

limeyangler

the shame of the whole thing is-- the protesters, rioters are focused on the same people that is getting hurt from this mess-- they ( protesters, rioters) should be focusing on the bankers and the government.

hahahah What are you talking about ??????

well-- for those you think the riots started because of the shooting of a protester-- needs to stop listening to CNN CBC, or any other newspaper--

this is about the stealing of money that good people worked for all there life- its coming to USA very soon, many many people already know that their pensions are gone-- it could very much happen here in canada as well- so the question to all of you-- what are you going to do, when you find out your government as robbed you of your money?

Sorry-- retirement doesnt sound fun- when you have to live off of your kids...

well-- for those you think the riots started because of the shooting of a protester-- needs to stop listening to CNN CBC, or any other newspaper--

this is about the stealing of money that good people worked for all there life- its coming to USA very soon, many many people already know that their pensions are gone-- it could very much happen here in canada as well- so the question to all of you-- what are you going to do, when you find out your government as robbed you of your money?

Ohhh.... I see....

Government doesn't control my bank account ;).... I ll live off whats in there when the time comes to retire! only 35 more yrs to go ! haha

My pension funds were wiped out a few years back. The financial institution just does not declare the fund bankrupt, thereby avoiding a panic or public investigation. Instead they suspend payments from the fund until it stabilizes and recovers. That was 5 years back and the funds are still locked up.

My other defunct pension was with a firm that went bankrupt and did the same to the pension.All we could do was take a number and get in line with the rest of the crediters.

Get used to seeing this happen more and more, but don't expect big publicity til it is too late. No media company is going to risk the advertising revenue generated by the banks and insurance companies.

one word--- USURY.. it is a crime and the government is not acting upon those bankers who are taking advantage you your money- One question to you Lunker... Do you really think your money is protected? another one-- Do you think its actually in the bank.. or could it be tied into the market?... so if the markets crash again-- which looks like it will... will your money still be yours?

oh and yes the governments of the is the root cause of this mess-- just look at all counties that has laws in place to protect the people from USURY--

Usury -- is the practice of charging excessive, unreasonably high, and often illegal interest rates on loans.

Ohhh.... I see....

Government doesn't control my bank account ;).... I ll live off whats in there when the time comes to retire! only 35 more yrs to go ! haha

Actually, the government does have the authority to control and manipulate your bank account, up to, and including, suspending operations and payments until reserves stabilize and to avoid a run on the bank.

I also feel that the shooting in London and the riots are a sign of a much deeper malaise that will come to the forefront more and more. While I do not think we will see much of it in Canada because of our sparse population, I think we will riots in the States similar to the 60's race riots. The root cause will be the ever widening gap between the rich and the poor. The poor see the rich getting richer all the time while they languish in poverty, often unable to provide at lot of the basic necessities for their children and that often is the trigger. History has a way of repeating itself and while I hope we never see the likes of it again, we must remember the French and Russian revolutions, the cause of which, IMO , was poverty and starvation. By the time the lids blew off those powder kegs, the resentment was so deep that the revenge taken on the rich was horrendous.

Yup - there are a lot of problems in society these days - the environment, politics, rich vs poor, have vs have not, etc. But all this video proves to me is that some (most ?) of these "protestors" are nothing more than troublemakers, thugs & bums with nothing better to do than causwe trouble and help themselves to something that isn't theirs - looters and muggers.