St-Pierre or Serra? UFC Predictions

graftongal

St-Pierre or Serra?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. UFC Predictions

• Georges St-Pierre
    • Matt Serra

Anyone remember Gary Goodridge? he was a beast :lol: I think he was from Barrie but he kinda slipped out of the spotlight.

Tony

Gary Goodridge still fights for K1. In fact he just fought and won within the last month or 2. Gary is always a fun fighter to watch and very strong but is just a bit below the talent level of the elite fighters.

gary goodridge

No more PRIDE fighting now, all UFC now that they bought them out. see here:

UFC

This will make the UFC alot more interestingand exciting. Like to see Emelianenko take on Cro Crop again but in a UFC match, that would be cool. Jackson and Liddel will be fighting in May so that will be another to watch as well. Go Liddel!!

Rob

The Ferrita brothers bought Pride but it's not being amalgamated into the UFC. Pride will still be Pride but now it will be called Pride Worldwide. It is going to take on the unified US MMA rules but they will still be run as 2 separate entities with with superbowl type events a few times a year. What I really hope for is the fighters to fight for both orgs.

I can't wait too see what the Gp's will be like now.

My 3x Dream MMA fights are.....

George "Rush" St Pierre

54377gspwned.jpg

vs

Diago "Nightmare" Sanchez

615_1561_edited.jpg

This would be an excellent matchup. Here you have the current welterweight champ and an up an coming MMA fighter who has been turning heads in the UFC. St Pierre lists his strengths as "Takedowns, ground-n-pound and overall strength. Sanchez lists his strengths as "ground-n-pound and speed". Sanchez has not lost an MMA fight (19-0) and St Pierre (13-1) just recently beat the crap out of Matt Hughes. I think this fight may be one of the best....if and when it happens. I think the winner of the Sanchez vs Koscheck fight should be next in line for a shot at the UFC welterweight title.

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell

chuckliddell.jpg

vs

Quinton "Ramage" Jackson

rampage.jpg

Chuck Liddell (20-3) only has one unavenged loss and that is to Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (26-6). I think this MMA matchup will be a another great fight. I also think Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell will knock him out in the late rounds to avenge is only loss. This rematch is confirmed for May 26th @ UFC 71. I can't wait.

Fedor "The Russian Experiment" Emelianenko

fedor.jpg

vs

Kevin "Grizzly" Adams

grizzly.jpg

The only reason why i picked this fight is because there is no human MMA fighter on the planet who can beat Fedor. I would give this hairy guy a chance though. However i still think Fedor knocks him out or turns him into a pretzel. :jerry:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Just wanna add to the UFC Super fights.... i think gsp will have no problem with serra, sure serra is a good fighter but he CANNOT finish his fights, almost all of his wins have been in a decision... diego has been training his stand up with oscar de la hoya, which is huge for him, cause his ground game is already awsome.... and Liddel has been quoted as saying he wants to move up in weight to "KO" cro-cop and fedor...... also, theyre has been rumors about maurico shogun signing a 2 fight deal with ufc. Which would be an amazing fight... also, liddell vs wanderlei... anderson silva vs gomi....

and in june... Brock Lesner ..former wwe star

brock

vs hong man choi , on the right 7'2" 364 lbs

choi

what a fight that will be... its an awsome time for MMA!!!

Edited by dobee

The only reason why i picked this fight is because there is no human MMA fighter on the planet who can beat Fedor. I would give this hairy guy a chance though. However i still think Fedor knocks him out or turns him into a pretzel. :jerry:

let me guess: your another favorite forum is sherdog.net, correct?

:)

p.s. Fedor - is by far my most favorite fighter, even our company's main database server is called Fedor. the web server is called CroCop...no joke

Quinton would school Liddell , but the UFC are feeding him to Liddell too early .

If you gave Rampage one or two more fights , he would get used to cage fighting and the UFC , and then do his bread and butter and KTFO Lideell.

Anyone remember Gary Goodridge? he was a beast I think he was from Barrie but he kinda slipped out of the spotlight.

Ya, he was working at the Honda plant and got fired for stealing out of the cafeteria is what a co worker told me years ago. :lol:

Quinton would school Liddell , but the UFC are feeding him to Liddell too early .

If you gave Rampage one or two more fights , he would get used to cage fighting and the UFC , and then do his bread and butter and KTFO Lideell.

lol, looks like you've never seen Rampage-Silva (2 fights) and Rampage/ Shogun.

Jackson has changed after those three brutal beatings.

Ya, he was working at the Honda plant and got fired for stealing out of the cafeteria is what a co worker told me years ago. :lol:

That was before his UFC debut, like a decade ago. Gary is still around, my brother trains with him, he is in Cali right now training for the Hawaiian Grand Prix at the end of the month.

I see Serra getting beat pretty good, but his hands could get lucky, I guess. Sanchez should beat Kos tonight setting up a possible fight with GSP, in which we will see that he may have the tools to stay in a match with St.Pierre. His undoing will be his lack of smarts. GSPs arsenal is too great right now.

lol, looks like you've never seen Rampage-Silva (2 fights) and Rampage/ Shogun.

Jackson has changed after those three brutal beatings.

I've seen both Rampage-Shogun and Rampage-Silva ....

Don't forget that Liddell is a world away from being Silva / Rampage.

Chute Box fighters are waaaaay more aggressive than Jackson. Liddell is a master counterpuncher , and if Jackson plays his cards right , he can school liddell both standing and on the ground.

I see Jackson ground and pounding liddell in the second round.

So far , very decent event .

Okami is going to have the middleweight belt with his strong clinch and counterpunching , and for the 2nd time , we are gonna have a champ that can't talk english .

The Kendall fight was great also .

Bring on KOs check ! I hope he gives Diego a beating , but I doubt it .

I love it how Dana's nazi-treatment towards Pride in the past is biting him in the butt , coz when he announced the purchase , nobody knew what the hell Pride is !!

Baaaaad business decision .

Edited by KTFO