The internet, not just for fantasy football anymore

Pikeslayer8

Newby here Pikeslayer8, sorry Pikeslayer don't want to cross your line with my moniker. My email address has been pikeslayer8 for as long...

Been reading awesome stuff much fun and wisdom here

I live in Colorado(boo Co. walleye) and been coming up since I was 9. We have been fishing in Wabakimi 40 years. I am camp chef, kind of a foodie. Stick in the mud old school traditionalist, thats me. Not very good at posting pictures. These are my trip in June to Wabakimi.

http://by159w.bay159...0c958ae979&fv=1

Edited by Pikeslayer8

Welcome.

Maybe the internet should also be for fantasy fishing??

Thanks Dana,

My family does have a league called the WFL (Wabakimi Foolball League) and we use our fishing monikers. Me, I'm the Pikeslayer. My sons are Armada and Walligator. As spread out as my family is the league is a fun way for us to communicate in a different way

Newby here Pikeslayer8, sorry Pikeslayer don't want to cross your line with my moniker. My email address has been pikeslayer8 for as long...

Been reading awesome stuff much fun and wisdom here

I live in Colorado(boo Co. walleye) and been coming up since I was 9. We have been fishing in Wabakimi 40 years. I am camp chef, kind of a foodie. Stick in the mud old school traditionalist, thats me. Not very good at posting pictures. These are my trip in June to Wabakimi.

http://by159w.bay159...0c958ae979&fv=1

Well.......seein as ya live in Colorado.........Welcome Aboard 8 thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Do you have Pike in Colorado?

Slayer

Well.......seein as ya live in Colorado.........Welcome Aboard 8 thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Do you have Pike in Colorado?

Slayer

Ya some reservoirs in col. got some. I just can't fish here as I've always been too spoiled Canadian fishing. I'm probably not a great fisherman by any stretch. 44 1/2" my best. But ya, became the Pikeslayer8 when i set my email account for the first time. 8 because there usually is 8 in our party.

Slayer8

Welcome aboard man.

Maybe it's my computer, but your link aint workin for me...

Something very weird happens when I click on it :dunno:

Sorry,

As this was my first post I thought it strange but when I posted my account went into Mod Queue. Sorry I had some fine pictures from Wabakimi from June. I'll retry when I figure it out.

Thanks,

Slayer8

Sorry,

As this was my first post I thought it strange but when I posted my account went into Mod Queue. Sorry I had some fine pictures from Wabakimi from June. I'll retry when I figure it out.

Thanks,

Slayer8

Ya got to watch out for the mods around here Slayer8, they have a quota system on our American friends who call Pickerel Walleye........ :rofl2:

Welcome aboard....stick around for a while and we like photo's to get us through cabin fever season........

As this was my first post I thought it strange but when I posted my account went into Mod Queue.

Thanks,

Slayer8

Ya we thought you were an illegal alien so we Modq'd you until we did an in depth background check and found out your just a pike fisherman from Colorado :lol:

Welcome to our happy place !!

Ya got to watch out for the mods around here Slayer8, they have a quota system on our American friends who call Pickerel Walleye........

Yup.. that will get ya banned pretty fast.....

Ya we thought you were an illegal alien so we Modq'd you until we did an in depth background check and found out your just a pike fisherman from Colorado :lol:

Welcome to our happy place !!

Yea but mainly a walleye fisherman with a pike fetish. Thanks for the warm welcome

Slayer8DSC00083.JPG

Hope this picture works

It worked.

Welcome to the site and that tail has a nice blue tinge to it too. Where did you find that one? USA or CA?

That 24" was the 2nd fish I caught on my June trip to Wabakimi the king of Wabakimi Provential Park, my last fish in the last 1/2 hour of my trip was 27"

That 24" was the 2nd fish I caught on my June trip to Wabakimi the king of Wabakimi Provential Park, my last fish in the last 1/2 hour of my trip was 27"

Thanks, it's a great looking fish :thumbsup_anim: