New to OFC Board

Hi Everyone, I'm new to your board but a long time poster on Walleye Central board. I fish with Phishfearme and went on the latest trip he posted about at Kearns Lake. Have been going to Canada since 1977. Had a close friend who owned a drive to camp(Silver Birch Camp) about 20 miles north of Kenora near Redditt and went there for 30yrs until he sold it and has since passed away Also have gone on over 40 plus fly-in trips to various areas of Northwest Ontario

The walleye photo posted by Phishfearme waqs caught in 2009 at Wettlauffer lake it was a little over 29 inches.

I can highly recommend Thousandlakesoutposts out of Thunder Bay for great fishing and a Super Luxurious cabin with Everthing needed for a fishing trip or a family vacation

I also recommend North of 51 Outposts out of Pickle lake for excellent fishing,with short flights and very reasonable prices

Looking forward to all the posts on this site Will try to contribute my 2 cents at various times Larry s

WELCOME ABOARD

I still call it OFC

Well, oPn may have some merit...ontario Pissant network, old people nagging, obstentably precise negativity....the list goes on. :whistling:

Oh, BTW welcome to the board! :thumbsup_anim:

larry - i beat you onto this board by a day - probably the extra day or two it took you to drive to nevada! welocome!

also, note that larry took that photo posted in the wettlaufer lake trip report. although the fish looks great, the phisherman looks even better!!

phish

Hi Everyone, I'm new to your board but a long time poster on Walleye Central board. I fish with Phishfearme and went on the latest trip he posted about at Kearns Lake. Have been going to Canada since 1977. Had a close friend who owned a drive to camp(Silver Birch Camp) about 20 miles north of Kenora near Redditt and went there for 30yrs until he sold it and has since passed away Also have gone on over 40 plus fly-in trips to various areas of Northwest Ontario

The walleye photo posted by Phishfearme waqs caught in 2009 at Wettlauffer lake it was a little over 29 inches.

I can highly recommend Thousandlakesoutposts out of Thunder Bay for great fishing and a Super Luxurious cabin with Everthing needed for a fishing trip or a family vacation

I also recommend North of 51 Outposts out of Pickle lake for excellent fishing,with short flights and very reasonable prices

Looking forward to all the posts on this site Will try to contribute my 2 cents at various times Larry s

I used to live in Pickle Lake..

Welcome to the board Larry