What are your fishing plans this year?

bucktail

I have a few trips planned

Biscotain and Nipigon but closer to home I want to concentrate on Lake Erie smallmouth and walleye. Maybe enter a couple tourneys if I have the time.

Last year was my trophy year , this year is learning new techniques and places.

nipissing the weekend after walleye opening.

Magnetawan river for bass opener. Lots of river fishing this year, thames, grand, credit, saugeen for smallies.

Since the inlaws are in north bay I am willing to bet I will hit the south bay and callandar bay at least a dozen times this year.

Heres hopeing ot a great year fishing!

CHeers!

Looking very forward to this year Buck.

A week off for the opener in May, just hanging around home as always.

Summer trips to Kesagami and then later to BC. Possibly either Hannah Bay (James Bay) or maybe the Sutton as well.

If no Sutton, maybe then the Attawapiskat in the fall. And finally Costa Rica in January.

Starting on the 2008 plans now too, dedicating that year to char.

Well, i got plans to go up to rice lake in late april for some good fishing. Also got a trip planned to Boines, Michigan in early september, should be a blast this summer. Also gonna be my first summer with a boat. (if all goes well with my boating license) looking forward to finally getting some open water fishing in. that'll be a first for me. anyways. thats my plans.

Hey Bucktail,

My big trip year is also to Biscotain for the last week of July. I'm starting to pickup the odd Pike lure as I've heard the walleye usually are on right at dusk and I'll want to spend the rest of the day hunting for the 20 pounder.

I guy can dream can't he?

well, i plan to shore fish in the niagara and surrounding area until about the 2nd week in july, then im taking my yearly trip to Elliot Lake to fish with some old friends of my deceased grandfather in which that weekend marks the anniv. of his passing, so i plan to celebrate with some good people and fry fish.... after that its all about meeting new people at different fishing holes withing my area....

things could change, as i would love to attend an OFC gathering, will see how things go :)

Hmmm...let's see...not a whole lot, but here's a list...

1) Lakair OFC G2G in June

2) Meet up with board member Nippising in July (Magnetawan area)

3) Family day fishing in the Kawarthas

4) Trying to get better at Steelheading in local tribs

5) Trying to plan a weekend somewhere with bly to fish

6) If there is a BOQ G2G this fall, I'd love to go.

7) Anyone who wants to take me out in their boat (I live in Whitby).....LOL

8) Fish with other OFC members....guys like Fishindevil, Joey and Tybo, etc....

Should be a fun year no matter what.

Edited by ccmtcanada

Should be a good summer...

1)Do some local carp fishing in April/May

2)May/June-9 days north of Cochrane...hopefully 20lb Pike

3)Bass opener-Rice Lake

4)July-belly boat trips for bass

5)Aug-2 weeks in Newfoundland-atlantic salmon, sea trout

6)Sept-Local Salmon

7)Oct-Local Steelies

Jason

I spend most of my time on Scugog as that is where I have my Trailer but since I have the new boat now I plan to venture to other local lakes.

I am going to try and spend more time on Simcoe to see if I can get into some of those monster smallies and of course some fall perch action did that once last year and it was a blast.

I would like to fish Sturgeon and Pigeon and perhaps Rice since they are close by.

I would love to try the BOQ for some monster eyes this fall.

First to get down to the Grand for some catfish this weekend.Then Quinte for walleye until July then lots and lots of salmon fishing out of Bronte.Then in the fall back to Quinte in attempts to beat my p,b 13lbs walleye.So Bucktail and Squid if you guys want to hook up for any of these trips let me know.Quinte fall walleye and summer salmon fishing rule.Dan