Eddie North's Attawapiskat Adventures- Virtual Fly -in

Bassive

Hey fellow anglers!!

I've read some great posts (solo paddler's of course) & have seen some great pics from Eddie's place.

My group is going up next week, flying in on the 9th for the week.

I'll (try to) post my pics and reports daily.

Come along for the virtual fly-in experience!! :Gonefishing:

Edited by Bassive

Great stuff, best of luck to you!

hey Solo...any tips for us?? This is my second time going up to Eddie's, but any wisdom (0r hot spots :whistling: ) you can pass along would be Great! PM them over. Were the flats producing when you where there?

Thanks!

hey Solo...any tips for us?? This is my second time going up to Eddie's, but any wisdom (0r hot spots whistling.gif ) you can pass along would be Great! PM them over. Were the flats producing when you where there?

Thanks!

Share the love! Gonefishing.gif We are going up in August. It can't get here fast enough. Looking forward to your post. Best of luck!

Not sure what he is implying. I'm from Ohio and Solo sent me a very complete and detailed summary of his previous fishing trip to Beteau. It was certainly more than I expected. Maybe it was meant in a joking manner?

Not sure what he is implying. I'm from Ohio and Solo sent me a very complete and detailed summary of his previous fishing trip to Beteau. It was certainly more than I expected. Maybe it was meant in a joking manner?

He Knows what I am implying...

Solo is one of the most giving people on this site

So I don't think you are winning any friends today throwing crap like that out here...

I have to agree with Terry. Mike has never hesitated to send info/tips/suggestions.

In fact I put a post on here earlier this year asking for info on a certain area from anyone that had been. Not only did he answer, he sent me a long detailed PM on the area. :thumbsup_anim:

Guest gbfisher

Solo is one of the most giving people on this site

So I don't think you are winning any friends today throwing crap like that out here...

Terry....I'd like to read what the guy has to say..... :rofl2:

:jerry:

Don't be a weiner.

It is a cowardly act to imply something without coming right out and saying it. I am not saying you should air any laundry here, what I am saying is that you should probably take this up privately.

I asked the guy about my parents trip to Alaska and he took a great deal of time to let me know of plenty of options for them. As it turned out my parents didn't fish the Kenai River but did some camping in the area. They went after Halibut. I still always appreciated the time he took.

I am sure there are plenty on the board with similar stories. So there you have it.

I don't have a clue what you're implying and if I did I wouldn't hesitate to elaborate believe me.

I get countless inquiries from people on both sides of the border about Eddie's camp and otherwise.

I always try and help everyone.

Did you ask for help and I didn't come through? If so it was an oversight and I'm sorry.

I don't have a clue what you're implying and if I did I wouldn't hesitate to elaborate believe me.

I get countless inquiries from people on both sides of the border about Eddie's camp and otherwise.

Did you ask for help and I didn't come through? If so it was an oversight and I'm sorry.

Hey Doack..

Are you part of the Ohio crew that's going up on the 9th?

clapping.gif All class, all the time clapping.gif

Well, I can certaily start posting the pm's between us the last couple of years, just say the word. I put it behind me,and even quit coming to the board, but I will tell you this, he is not a very truthful fella all the time...

Well, I can certaily start posting the pm's between us the last couple of years, just say the word. I put it behind me,and even quit coming to the board, but I will tell you this, he is not a very truthful fella all the time...

My friend I don't remember any conversation with you. Honestly I answer inquiries from people on a daily basis, sometimes VERY lengthy. Most times with a thank you for my time, many, many times without. Either way I'm fine with it.

I have a full time job, 2 young kids, pretty busy lifestyle but I do try my best.

I seriously don't have a clue what you're referring to and I mean that.

First you say I don't help Americans, now you're calling me a liar?

I have nothing to hide 'cause I know I've done nothing wrong. If you have something to say then by all means don't beat around the bash, SAY IT.

Feel free to pm me if you'd care to discuss your issue. If you want to continue this publicly I'm okay with that too.

*Yawn* sleeping_02.gif