What a slugfest on the water

mercman

After the shut out on friday, and the slow bite on saturday, i almost hung up my rods for good.I get frustrated easilyblush.gif

Went on a nice brunch cruise with the wife,good eats and a nice tour around the Port of Montreal.

IMGP1350.jpg

IMGP1355.jpg

IMGP1351.jpg

Relaxed in the afternoon, and the wife said 'Lets go Fishing' Got on the water by 6. Cruised to our little spot, and Bang !!!Nice SMB !! The wife caught it, it jumped and the line wrapped around her rod. I was up front, and all i saw was the rod landing on the floor, and my wife pullin the line up, hand over handrofl2.gif .She caught the bugger by handw00t.gif It was priceless, but she still wouldnt touch the fish for a pictureblink.gif

HPIM1775.jpg

We started catching perch, and rock bass with every cast.Caught a couple more very small SMB, and then this guy hit my spinner.

HPIM1781.jpg

HPIM1778.jpg

It was crazy. Everytime i got it near the net, it tore off 30-40 feet of line.Finally got it into the boat.

All in all, we musta boated 30 fish in 3 hoursclapping.gif A perfect way to end a perfect day.

Tite lines All !!!

Paul

Good haul! Did you think you had a monster walleye at first?

Your lucky to have a wife who asks our favorite question "wanna go fishing?"

I was in the bug infested bush for 8 hours with my gf, and for the most part she loves it BUT she WONT touch les poissons. Oh well haha