Looks like another is trying to get in the market

misfish

Nice looking bass boat :w00t: no doubt about it,but like you said brian time will tell,and im sure the guys who are ranger fans will have alot to say about it, LUND is also going to build fiberglass boats as well and will be bringing out boats that will look very simular, well its a very competetive boat market out there and everyone wants a piece of the bass boat pie B) ,and hey lets face it competition is good and should result in the copanies making better boats and also bringing down the prices....ye-hhaaaaaa....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Bass boats only come with 200hp minimum silly. :lol:

A 40hp bass boat would be similar to seeing a horse and carriage on Young street, all though you might see a few pilgrims now and again. lol.

If it's any thing like all the other Legend ads they will advertise it for a great price but way under powered.

The Legend bass boat line is different than the Legend aluminum line.

Baysville Marina on Lake of the Bays had a beautiful Legend at the Toronto Sportsmans Show. Gary Yamamoto is sponsored by Legend and it is a John Storie boat (Champion, then Cobra, then Legend). Storie is known for building great riding bass boats. The best riding bass boats in the industry usually.

Had a chance to check out the Legend, it was very nice. I will consider it for my next boat.

Charles

Damn, I thought it was the Canadian company too.

If it's any thing like all the other Legend ads they will advertise it for a great price but way under powered.

I here ya, but even if it was the Canadian Legend they would even have a 60 hp on it, lol..