Fishing with hthm and spincast

vinnimon

Saturday both I and albert headed off to long point, first for a fill of perch and some pikingthumbsup_anim.gif My heart was set on pike, but I wasnt the captainglare.gif JK hthmgood.gif

We were on the perch like there was no tomorow, double headers and lots of followers.

I did manage to nail a few jumbos, but we mainly kept catching the little guys.

Towards the end of the day, I decided to cast for pike while albert was committed to perching. Within 5 casts I caught one, nothing special, but it countsbiggrin.gif

We caught a few rockies, a ton of perch, one oos bass, and a hammer handlethumbsup_anim.gif

Another little surprise that showed up was our own ofner Dan B, Always nice to himthumbsup_anim.gif

Sunday rolled around and over a pm , my good friend spincast asked me for a day out on lake O, I couldnt resist. I snapped the shackles and off we went.

Starting off trolling in the ussual spots ,we headed deeper and deeper and deeperblink.gif This was odd, we were marking them but with no interest of inhailing the georgeous lures we hadblush.gif We had two lines that went off, but on the other end, their mouths must have softened upwallbash.gif Oh well its was a great and relaxing day out with another good freindgood.gif

The bonus after I got home was that I installed the starter in my boat, tinkered with a few other things and my engine finally purred like a kittenthumbsup_anim.gif

We will see what day 3 will bring me while out on the waterworthy.gif

Wish I could have joined you guys but I promised my buddy a bit of fishing since he was helping with the cottage and he had to be back by 6.

Love the pic, I hope that trolling motor works wallbash.gifwhistling.gif

Motor worked just fine, and your bud is a1 on my list. But hes making the town run next timewhistling.gif

Wish I could have joined you guys but I promised my buddy a bit of fishing since he was helping with the cottage and he had to be back by 6.

Love the pic, I hope that trolling motor works :wallbash::whistling:

The trolling motor was the only electrical that has been trouble free, you did a GREAT job on that. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: Your dash work was screwed up by the fellow who rigged the motor,other wise it would have been fine. :clapping::clapping:

Well I was out again today with miller in big lake O, and my engine ran greatthumbsup_anim.gif

It was nice to finally have the boat out againbiggrin.gif

We trolled for chromies, for the majority of the day without a hitmad.gif

Perhaps next time.

Did you happen to try out in deeper water, Vince??

Three days of fishing in a row, good for you, bud! :clapping: