My biggest Carp

Live2fish85

Well I got out again yesterday to the parents and went for the carp again. I had the line in the water around 2:30 and by 3pm I had a fish on I knew it was a good one to as it nearly took all my line off the spool in the first run, I managed to keep it in before getting to the end of my line thank god. Well after that he didn't fight to good so I was sure how big he was until I got him near shore and then again there he goes not the whole line but a good amount after that fight he was tired out I think and came in fairly easy but it was a monster(at least to me). I have been carp fishing two times and this being the second in the 2 days of targeting them I have landed my PB carp lol, not only is he my personal best but the biggest fish I have ever caught. Got the heart going really good but well worth it in my eyes.

Heres a pic of the monster that was 37.5 inches long and 28.13 lbs.

002-2.jpg

That doesn't really show the true size of the fish so here is another 2 pictures.

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

All in all it was a slower day then the first that being the only one I caught, I had 3 on one snapped the line on the leader and the other just got off. I know they are Ugly looking and invasive but well worth fishing for them they give a darn good fight. Hope I will have a bigger one and some more pics soon.

Chris.

holy smoke chris, that is one huge carp... that would be hard to beat by other teams... yaaahoooo!!!!! lol way to go bud...

I check the 2010 tourney, their best was 36" U know want that means?...

Edited by bfisher

Congrats, thats musta been a great fight!

I hear you on the excitement, when it's on and starts peeling line it's the best feeling in the world (almost).

Great fish, I'd be happier for you if it was team 9, lol.

Must be the loafers, I'm going to get some today :thumbsup_anim: