Looking to catch a fish

Ron

Hey all,

My daughter will be coming home this weekend and I was hoping that I would be able to take her out and catch some fish. I live an hour East of Toronto, close to the Kawarthas.

Anybody know of any good spots to take her? Any area within a 5 hr drive would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Ron...

Oh, btw, she is into catching big Crappie, big Walleye, big Bass, big Carp and Muskie.

159.jpg

160.jpg

162.jpg

161.jpg

158.jpg

163.jpg

Edited by Ron

Not much fishing around there. Sorry Ron.

However I seem to recall losing a nice GLoomis hat one night when we went out. Any idea where it might be.

Good on her Ron, I'll show my daughter the post tonight.

Ron! Why ask us? I think you should be asking her! :)

I can't believe how much she looks like my youngest daughter when she was that age!

Are you trying to tell me something Roy? I have never been to Quebec, have you ever been to Ontario? :whistling::rofl2:

Not much fishing around there. Sorry Ron.

However I seem to recall losing a nice GLoomis hat one night when we went out. Any idea where it might be.

Good on her Ron, I'll show my daughter the post tonight.

I wonder if it's the same hat, I lost one here around the house too a while back. However, I relocated my Muskies Canada hat round the same time my GLoomis went missing! Hmmm, could it be?????

Cheers, Ron...

If she wants something B I I I I G with lotsa power, I'll be over behind the big Independent grocery store (east side, in the park) anytime after 05:30 Saturday. I have lotsa strawberry & anise flavoured corn, enough for both of you, me & half of the board too! I see she knows how to catch carp, decent one she's holding there! Hopefully the water has warmed up a few degrees to get 'em moving! Drop over if ya have time!

An odd post. Don't most people ask you where they should be fishing? :D

If you're interested in brook trout I know a great outfitter with exclusive rights in QC just north of Deep River and the Ottawa river. Cheap prices and a quality fishery.

Shoot me a pm if you want the info.

Edited by solopaddler

i think you should be taking your son out fishing, he has been waiting at the end of the driveway every weekend waiting for his dad to pick him up, dont you think its time to spend some time with him and give me a break LMAO

you second wife says hi