A little something for the mods to use

vinnimon

Nice shot of the kids Vinni, but why all the attacks against the mods lately? I think that much of the success of OFC is because of its modering practices.

No attack Danthumbsup_anim.gif !! We love all of you guys. Its Group Dynamics thats all.People in a crowd tend to lose individuality and begin to follow 'percieved leaders' under certain circumstances.Follow the leader syndrome.

Like i said before, i think all of you guys are doing great.Keep doing itclapping.gif

No attack Danthumbsup_anim.gif !! We love all of you guys. Its Group Dynamics thats all.People in a crowd tend to lose individuality and begin to follow 'percieved leaders' under certain circumstances.Follow the leader syndrome.

Like i said before, i think all of you guys are doing great.Keep doing itclapping.gif

blink.gif Not my kids,a few pics I found and I like using them for what the topic title states, thats all, enjoy, use them if you wishwink.gif

Well said Paul..

24 hours later and I finally get it. DOH!! My thinking was that the child with the "Shhhhh" shot was saying that the mods should keep quiet. I get it now. Apologies to Vinni and especially to fellow mod ChrisK.

24 hours later and I finally get it. DOH!! My thinking was that the child with the "Shhhhh" shot was saying that the mods should keep quiet. I get it now. Apologies to Vinni and especially to fellow mod ChrisK.

good.gif

Use it as you wish Dansmile.gif

tongue.gif

Awesome. Can you explain it to me then? :lol:

Awesome. Can you explain it to me then? :lol:

First you take someone out into the woods with a burlap sack. Then you tell them to wait their and you will move down stream about 200 yards with a flashlight. They then will splash thru the water flapping their arms to chase the snipe towards you.... o wait never mind thats snipe hunting. :rolleyes:

Art