Looking for a job

2jack2

you can have mine...just kidding ...you might get more help if you list your field of expertise

Good Luck on your search

Well, mostly is just letting you all know I wont be able to help here for BPS inquiry anymore, I already spent the afteroon typing up my resume, I have been in retail for the past 20 years, I will see what will comes up.

Well, mostly is just letting you all know I wont be able to help here for BPS inquiry anymore, I already spent the afteroon typing up my resume, I have been in retail for the past 20 years, I will see what will comes up.

I would check SAIL as they are opening one up in Oshawa Jack.

IF YA DONE SCHOOL THEN YA MAY WANT TO CONSIDER LOOKIN INTO LOCAL 183 (LABOURERS UNION) LOTS OF BIG JOBS COMIN UP THIS YR AND GONNA NEED GUYS I ASSUME.

PERSONALLY IM IN 793 (OPERATORS) BUT YA NEED EXPERIENCE . IF YA CAN SAY A WHOLE SENTENCE WITHOUT STOPPIN AND THINKIN YOU HAVE HALF MY CREW BEATEN ALREADY LOL

NOT KNOCKIN ANY 183 BROTHERS OUT THERE JUST COMMENTING ON THE ONES I WORKED WITH (PAVING) LOL

IF 30BUCKS AN HR SCARES YA THEN HEY GOOD LUCK AT SAIL LOL

IM DONE WITH PAVING NOW . START NEXT WEEK AT NEW COMPANY ON THE TTC EXPANSION !!!! SWEET :) OH AC DOZER AND EXCAVATOR HERE I COME

I book a trip to lake Beauchene this summer, brought myself new rod and reel for this trip, well, the trip is not going to happen now, and I dont think I can afford these new toys, anyone want to take it off my hand?

Shimano Stella 2500FD spinning reel

BPS JMX10HD baitcasting reel

JML72MT baitcasting rod

Still brand new in box.

I book a trip to lake Beauchene this summer, brought myself new rod and reel for this trip, well, the trip is not going to happen now, and I dont think I can afford these new toys, anyone want to take it off my hand?

Shimano Stella 2500FD spinning reel

BPS JMX10HD baitcasting reel

JML72MT baitcasting rod

Still brand new in box.

Feel free to post them in the classified section if you want to part with them.

Art

Judging from tghe tone of your posts, you are on the downs right now...When you wake up tomorrow morning, things will be the same but you should have a different perspective on them. Tomorrow morning try to list all the postive things that you can bring to an employer, look honestly at your skills and see what you have to offer. It may not look so gloomy after all. :good:

Judging from tghe tone of your posts, you are on the downs right now...When you wake up tomorrow morning, things will be the same but you should have a different perspective on them. Tomorrow morning try to list all the postive things that you can bring to an employer, look honestly at your skills and see what you have to offer. It may not look so gloomy after all. good.gif

BINGO

right on the money there.

carefull with what you say over the next few days.

dint want to burn any bridges especialy if you plan on staying in the same line of work.

all the best and good luck.

ps.

we have all been there.