Facts of Fishing in Barrie

kickingfrog

It's late, and I'm going to bed, so this is sort and sweet.

VIP passes for a meet and greet and some subs before the show courtesy of TJ.

Some tips and some laughs.

I left the rest of them at the bar.

IMGP9177.jpg

Paul Powis

IMGP9179.jpg

J.P.

IMGP9181.jpg

Dave

IMGP9186.jpg

Part way through the minnow bucket story

IMGP9193.jpg

This young guy was hanging on Dave's every word during the tail... sorry tale.

IMGP9194.jpg

IMGP9195.jpg

Conclusion

IMGP9197.jpg

IMGP9199.jpg

Thanks Guys. :clapping:

Edited by kickingfrog

Thanks for posting the pics Rob. It was nice meeting you last night.

I saw you snapping some pics of the crowd, and I was sure I had some retarded looking expressions on my face in some of them.

Funny thing last night. JP asked the crowd if anyone ever goes out on Simcoe and always expects to catch a fish, every time (speaking about Bass specifically). Not expecting anyone to raise their hand. And iN a very subtle way, Cudz raises his hand just a little..

Edited by N.A.W

Really nice pics, Rob. That's the difference between someone who points and shoots and someone who thinks about the shot.

I'm sure that Dave would like a few shots of the young lad "hanging off his every word". A great publicity shot and I'm sure, a good story to be found in there.

Thanks again.

I saw you snapping some pics of the crowd, and I was sure I had some retarded looking expressions on my face in some of them.

Funny thing last night. JP asked the crowd if anyone ever goes out on Simcoe and always expects to catch a fish, every time (speaking about Bass specifically). Not expecting anyone to raise their hand. And iN a very subtle way, Cudz raises his hand just a little..

That's why I didn't post the ones of the crowd :whistling: No, in all seriousness the one crowd shot I tried to load onto photobucket wouldn't upload last night. I'll try this morning.

Edit: Just added a crowd shot to the original post. Looks like you were right N.A.W. :w00t:

Edited by kickingfrog

Edit: Just added a crowd shot to the original post. Looks like you were right N.A.W. :w00t:

Haha.. I'm the only one looking at the Camera.

Nice looking Camera by the way.. Are you a profesional photographer?

I look like a deer caught in the headlights! Good stuff..

Haha.. I'm the only one looking at the Camera.

Nice looking Camera by the way.. Are you a profesional photographer?

I look like a deer caught in the headlights! Good stuff..

No, I'm just a poser. B)

What venue was the show at?? Looks like my old High School auditorium at Barrie Central.

No it was the theatre at Georgian college. I went to Central as well.

No it was the theatre at Georgian college. I went to Central as well.

Nice! lotta good times at Central! Went there from '93-'95. probably spent more time at the pool hall across the street than in class :whistling:

Played rugby for Mr. Andrews two games and quit LOL something about getting my face trampled on with steel cleats didnt do it for me, i'll stick to hockey...safer :thumbsup_anim:

Lol. I did raise my hand. Tentatively but I did raise my hand. I was actually thinking whether or not I have been out on Simcoe for smallies and been skunked. I think I have but it was night time and even still I totally expected fish.

Good show.

Nice to finally meet Ryan, Brandon and BillM (Who, incidently lives 1 block away from me).