Barrie Perch

alexmedic

Got the boat in the water for the first time this season. A little breezy, but nothing an anchor could not handle.

After 20 minutes of trolling around I noticed the average water temp was 38. Then I found the mother load. It was amazing to see was 1 degree warmer of water produced.

Perch1.jpg

Perch2.jpg

They were biting soooo light. The only thing you noticed was just a slight weight difference in your rod tip.

However, they were plentiful. I caught well over 50 in 2 hours and ended up bringing just over 20 jumbos home for dinner.

Edited by Ten90

Got the boat in the water for the first time this season. A little breezy, but nothing an anchor could not handle.

After 20 minutes of trolling around I noticed the average water temp was 38. Then I found the mother load. It was amazing to see was 1 degree warmer of water produced.

Perch1.jpg

Perch2.jpg

They were biting soooo light. The only thing you noticed was just a slight weight difference in your rod tip.

The were plentiful. I caught well over 50 in 2 hours and ended up bringing just over 20 jumbos home for dinner.

WOW! IT'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!

sorry, couldn't resist.angel.png

Slayer.

I think i saw you launching at Tiffin on my way into work.. Your the second person this year to launch from there, that I've seen, and I drive by there at least 6 times a day..

I've hit the shore twice this week by the marina with a bit of luck.

Bitting "light" is an understatement!

Thanks for the report. I think I'll head out one day next week once my trailer is re-built.

Camera and Photoshop is my guess. I do it like that too to only have the image i want and not the other background junk.

Actually it's an option on the HDS. It snaps a shot of the screen and then you transfer it over via SD card.

It is really cool if you want to snap a bottom alongs with a nav. screen.

I think i saw you launching at Tiffin on my way into work.. Your the second person this year to launch from there, that I've seen, and I drive by there at least 6 times a day..

I've hit the shore twice this week by the marina with a bit of luck.

Bitting "light" is an understatement!

Thanks for the report. I think I'll head out one day next week once my trailer is re-built.

I launched from the city marina. I always seem to have bad luck with those crazy steel walls at Tiffin!

If you do go out, don't worry about travelling too far from the launch though (hint hint ;) )..