2 year old frozen chili

Fishnwire

ohhhh man....first 10 minutes invested in the propane tank debate and now two year old chili debate...beets the hell outta politics....

for some strange reason im glad there arent remote controls for computers... :jerry:

Get up from your Computer.....Find the Kitchen .....pick up Tupperware containing Chili.....throw in GARBAGE :blink::blink:

This is your best reply. I am a chef and nothing would be kept after 4-6 months in freezer even if vacuum packed. It will taste like crap unless you like the chemical flavour of freezer burn. :stretcher:

Has anyone noticed that FishNWire is MIA blink.gif

I guess we know the answer to his question noww00t.gif

I've been too busy to stop by...but I did eat the chili.

The texture was a little off, but it tasted fine and had no more a dramatic effect on my digestive system than freshly made chili does. It was actually pretty good...and although I love hotdogs...chilidogs are worth certain risks.

The texture was a little off, but it tasted fine and had no more a dramatic effect on my digestive system than freshly made chili does. It was actually pretty good...and although I love hotdogs...chilidogs are worth certain risks.

NICE.....I thought it would be OK to eat but might not be as good as when made......

When I was a younger we use to call them scum dogs or slime dogs when we went out to lunch on the RR.....I'm sure the 2 year old chili on top of your hot dog was fresher then the stuff the hot dog joints that was reheated for a week used on our scum dogs... tongue.gif

:rofl2::w00t::good: