eReader for Jen

GBW

Anyone want to help me out here and get Jenn and eReader? I can deliver it as the hospital is a reasonable walking distance from my office. PM me if you are interested. I have no clue what a good unit is and costs but let's get her a good one, she deserves it!

Geoff

Much appreciated Geoff, but not necessary. If you go back and read the vote thread it was about keeping her mind occupied to get her through... to today at least... without having to give much thought to her protocol. There have been three VERY generous offers already that I've turned down.

Now if you happen to come crashing into her room on the 11th floor one day... well you know that I'm not gonna stop you.

THANKS!

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

Much appreciated Geoff, but not necessary. If you go back and read the vote thread it was about keeping her mind occupied to get her through... to today at least... without having to give much thought to her protocol. There have been three VERY generous offers already that I've turned down.

Now if you happen to come crashing into her room on the 11th floor one day... well you know that I'm not gonna stop you.

THANKS!

Wayne

I know and I honestly think she won fare and square! She deserves one. Trust me, I won't come crashing in but I will knock... :whistling:

Wonderful!!!!...PM sent.

I've beem watching that thread and I was so hoping that Jen would win without me having to join Facebook. So here's my way of saying sorry for not voting.

Wayne go fishing or something will ya. Jen, some of us just want and need to do something nice for you - I think about you everyday.

Thanks all for the PM's. I'm sure we can figure a way out to do this.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I can set something up for a way to transfer donations to me but I don't know how to turn it off when we get enough funds. I have to look into that as I don't want people sending me $ that isn't going to go to this.

I think there is a way (haven't done it in a bit) that you can email a buck or two to someone with a valid email address? My home email can be PM'ed to you if you are set up for that. Let me know. No donation is too small and any extra money raised before I shut if down will be toward Ryan and CO's Fish a Thon.

Let me know your thoughts and THANKS!

Geoff

Thanks all for the PM's. I'm sure we can figure a way out to do this.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I can set something up for a way to transfer donations to me but I don't know how to turn it off when we get enough funds. I have to look into that as I don't want people sending me $ that isn't going to go to this.

I think there is a way (haven't done it in a bit) that you can email a buck or two to someone with a valid email address? My home email can be PM'ed to you if you are set up for that. Let me know. No donation is too small and any extra money raised before I shut if down will be toward Ryan and CO's Fish a Thon.

Let me know your thoughts and THANKS!

Geoff

I've been thinking about this. Personally, and not to offend anyone, I prefer and want my little gift to go to Jen. Not that I don't see the benefit in Ryan's Fish a Thon, I just would like Jen to have it all. She can put the extra $$ towards getting a day at the spa with the upcoming weddings she'll be attending. So....I will forward my gift to Wayne's address and Jen can use it as she sees fit. This is not Charity - it is truly a Gift from the Heart.

I've been thinking about this. Personally, and not to offend anyone, I prefer and want my little gift to go to Jen. Not that I don't see the benefit in Ryan's Fish a Thon, I just would like Jen to have it all. She can put the extra $$ towards getting a day at the spa with the upcoming weddings she'll be attending. So....I will forward my gift to Wayne's address and Jen can use it as she sees fit. This is not Charity - it is truly a Gift from the Heart.

that works for me too.

FYI, 100% of the money raised is going to Jen for an ereader and for her to buy ebooks, just so you know. a group pm will be sent out so people know that the funds they donate were used properly. I thank you all who are involved!!!! :clapping::clapping: