good morning Quebec

Terry

Yup.... that's what we do in Quebec. Get up, have a coffee, read the paper then go vote on something. Lots of people at the highschool being used as a polling station in my neighbourhood. I don't think it took me more than 3 minutes to get in, vote and get out. I'm a little worried about this one.

Judging by the results,we are edging are way to the day where no one votes and finally tell the politicians its time to do it our way

CTV says

"The popular vote breaks down as follows:

* Liberals - 33 per cent (1.3 million votes)

* ADQ - 31 per cent (1.2 million votes)

* Parti Quebecois - 28 per cent (1.1 million votes)

* Others - 8 per cent

When he called the election on Feb. 21, Charest's Liberals had 72 seats, the PQ had 45 and the ADQ had five. There was one Independent and two vacancies.

The campaign lasted 33 days, with polls towards the end showing a tight race. Despite heavy rains in parts of Quebec on Monday, voter turnout was solid at 71 per cent. "

In actual numbers we are 7 million in Quebec,at 3.6 million turn out ,it represents 50%

Boisclair is like the little boy at school who wished he was but was'nt and will never be,

Dumont has some good ideas but is surrounded by dumbells one would think he is in Ben weiders gym and Charest has to nice of looks to be trusted,he's a conservative at heart padding his friends

One good things,seem folks finally voted in stance of opposing the wet dream of seperating this province,no more Ohagans in this province :whistling: or in Quebec translation Boisclairs :w00t:

I guess they blew their load once and for all or maybe is Politician disfunction disease :w00t:

I think Merk may have to come up with a remedy (Voteiagra)

One thing that interesting is all political parties seem to be in minority,kinda show what all canadians think of our political and constructive structre,seems we are showing loss of faith in any accomplishements by our supposed leaders if any

Thats all I have to say about it

Politicians are like Asian carp,they take leaps of faith but are invasive to our peace and serenity

Maybe we should propose regulations for competitive politician events :)

Glad to be Canadian

Edited by marc thorpe

Marc, the correct term is "electile dysfunction".

Bwahahahahahah

I knew you would come up with the correct term :clapping:

One good thing about this elections,it should bring down gas emission thus making Quebec Global warming friendly place to live

The politician won't be emitting as much gas :w00t:

Edited by marc thorpe

Marc, the correct term is "electile dysfunction".

Well said Roy :clapping:

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz oh what a relief it is.Its over we can relax for another 4 years without Boisclair the Muppet trying to break up Canada again.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Now lets get back to Fishing without distraction.MTP