Lake Dalrymple

BigEuge

I also fished the lake every week-end for 21 years and still have a trailer there.

My pattern for this year will be to try and follow Gord around the lake! I don't mind "sloppy seconds"! LOL

:D Hey Brian if you want to catch something you might want to follow someone who knows what they are doing I`m still trying to figure that lake out. :Gonefishing:

Edited by lookinforwalleye

Last time I fished Daly,it was during a BASS tourny. Buddy fished shallow,I threw tubes to the deep end. Guess who caught fish? :whistling:

Great bass lake. Brian or lookinforwalleye , Im up for a day or two on the lake with yas.Just shoot a pm.

Edited by Misfish

Last time I fished Daly,it was during a BASS tourny. Buddy fished shallow,I threw tubes to the deep end. Guess who caught fish? :whistling:

Great bass lake. Brian or lookinforwalleye , Im up for a day or two on the lake with yas.Just shoot a pm.

Hey Brian anytime,Brian and I have trailers in the same park it would be great to have a couple of Off`ners up for a fish, burger and a beer!!!

Hey Brian anytime,Brian and I have trailers in the same park it would be great to have a couple of Off`ners up for a fish, burger and a beer!!!

Yeah Gord, Lets make this happen this year. I have fished with Misfish in his boat, but never had the chance to return the favour. Layzee Acres was the first place I met Spiel as well, but we have never shared a boat together yet. For that matter, WE have not even fished together! LOL