2 mice invaded my home and attacked my key board

vinnimon

Their blind, so Im not worriedtongue.gif

Boredom struck me after fishing today, so I decided its time to get back at it. Making some pike and bass flies. Its been years since ive done it, and I dont think I missed a step. The ones I made back then were terrible, being a rookie and allblink.gif These seem to be a step up and in rough form so far. Eyes to added and some more clipping as well.

Anyhoo, for you fly tiers out there. What do you think? If a fish follows them, then Im happy as can be!

I'd use those in a heartbeat, they look great

What kind of pike flies can you tie? Could you take some pics of them?

Thanks, but Im kind of new to it, sort of.

Funniest thing was I asked my girls to come down stairs, because I caught 2 baby mice.rofl2.gif Held them in my hand to tease them. they were freaking outblush.gif , then I told them and showed them how they were made.

Very nice looking makes me want to get my fly rod out and try some pike fishing on a fly again I think I may need some new fly line after 15 years of not getting used.

Dont forget to show us the finished product.

Will do Mike, im sure someone will enjoy tossing them in the watertongue.gifwhistling.gif

Nice job Vince -- bucket mouths at LPB would probably find those pretty enticing too (hint.. hint)

BTW - BPS had some moose mane and a bunch of synthetics, but I didnt see any yak hairs - of course with all those people standing looking it was hard to get a good look - but the moose mane looked like it should do the trick pretty good

Edited by spincast

Nice job Vince -- bucket mouths at LPB would probably find those pretty enticing too (hint.. hint)

BTW - BPS had some moose mane and a bunch of synthetics, but I didnt see any yak hairs - of course with all those people standing looking it was hard to get a good look - but the moose mane looked like it should do the trick pretty good

Thanks a ton Rickthumbsup_anim.gif

BTW there are hammer handles to target(Hint..Hint)whistling.gif On the flywhistling.gif