sweet deal at CT today

chefboi17

CT is having a promo today (saturday march 5) where you will receive a 10$ gift card if you spend 40$ or more. With this in mind I took a trip to my local cdn tire to get myself a new fin bore 3 auger. I went with a printout of lebarons catalogue since the price is much lower and received the following discounts

Cdn tire regular price 120$

Lebaron price 94.94$

Cdn tire 10% price match money back 9.50$

Cdn tire promo card 10$

Total came to 108$ ish with about 20$ worth of cdn tire play money back

All in all it seemed like a decent deal, but just as a heads up the promo card expires in a week, so don't sit on it for to long.

Get on this promo quickly because it is a one day only thing, its also good if you want one of those ctek chargers everyone raves about.

Peter's Tackle in St Catharines $85.00

Good price, is that for the 8"? I'm not to concerned though, as I said I paid 108 and got 20 back even though it is in cdn tire credit (88 total tax included). And does the 85 include tax?

Good price, is that for the 8"? I'm not to concerned though, as I said I paid 108 and got 20 back even though it is in cdn tire credit (88 total tax included). And does the 85 include tax?

Ya got a good deal dude !!!clapping.gif If you said it cost ya 5.99, someone woulda found it cheaperwhistling.gif

Ya got a good deal dude !!!clapping.gif If you said it cost ya 5.99, someone woulda found it cheaperwhistling.gif

Thanks mercman

I'm not a big cdn tire fan myself but if you have a printout of the add from peters tackle, and do a pricematch today, you will get one hell of a deal. I mean in total, I saved close to 50$ off the total cdn tire price. I was just trying to give people a heads up on what I think was a decent price.

Besides most posters complain about the prices at CT but with the fact that they are willing to meet, then beat the competitors price makes me think that not a lot of folks actually take advantage of it here.

CT is having a promo today (saturday march 5) ...

Get on this promo quickly because it is a one day only thing, its also good if you want one of those ctek chargers everyone raves about.

ctek charger is 40% off: ctek charger

Edited by MJIG