Fish-a-Thon

How long does it take for something to be added to the calendar? Or did I do it incorrectly?

:dunno:

I will have my buddy Matt in my boat, my wife and my Dad. My tinnie might be full as well. Hopefully someone can drive back to the cottage :whistling:

im in!! Will be bringin my boat this time.. last year we borrowed a leaky boat with an antique trolling motor..Geez guys if this event gets any bigger were going to need a new venue. I highly recomend getting there early as the launch was busy last year..I couldnt imagine any more guys out there then we had last year. Cant wait. Like the date change but it may just be a hott day out.. Come on summer!!! :clapping:

I will have room for two, but they have to have strong arms to paddle back when the batteries die :blink::blink:

haha been there (1st fish-a-thon)

im in!! Will be bringin my boat this time.. last year we borrowed a leaky boat with an antique trolling motor..Geez guys if this event gets any bigger were going to need a new venue. I highly recomend getting there early as the launch was busy last year..I couldnt imagine any more guys out there then we had last year. Cant wait. Like the date change but it may just be a hott day out.. Come on summer!!! :clapping:

We may need to figure something out if we have a ton of boats. But don't worry, everything we be figured out and it will run very smooth, I hope :D We wanted a date set early this year and we will worry about the details in the next couple months.

how is the shore fishing? and how is the camping for tents? I really hope to get there with the family for camping. Are dogs allowed?

The wife just asked if she could win a prize as I was asking my questions I replied YES you could win some Handlebarz she was not impressed but I let her know the there would be FOF stuff she went crazy LOL I guess Dave does more for her then me :clapping:

Edited by Mike P.

Going to have to get out for one or two of those big carp this year, bud!!

Frank for sure bud! I want to try to target them at night one day this year we should try that out!

Needless to say, I am pumped! The bass biting cranks or plastics? Sooo excited!

Depends on the day dude!

My 2 best bass were on:

1) Jerk Bait

2) Powerbait Sinkworm

3) Spinnerbait

4) Flippin' Jig

That's on my list for this year, will probably chum a spot the morning of the fish-a-thon and fish it later on.

Maybe a bunch of us can get out for an evening of carp. Ryan and I are definitely up for it. They are a fish that I've never specifically targetted before, but, with the OFC tourney including them + the fact that when I have caught them incidentally, they fight really well, I'm ready to give them a go! Lots of the beggars in our local reservoir, here in Woodstock too. :Gonefishing:

Maybe a bunch of us can get out for an evening of carp. Ryan and I are definitely up for it. They are a fish that I've never specifically targetted before, but, with the OFC tourney including them + the fact that when I have caught them incidentally, they fight really well, I'm ready to give them a go! Lots of the beggars in our local reservoir, here in Woodstock too. :Gonefishing:

I'm in, last year I targeted carp a lot and I love it

the fish a thon facebook link has been plastered over the pro's pages somehow... :whistling:

I saw that, you might find that a lot of pros are already fans of the page

Thanks for the support :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman - Thanks, your package last year was awesome!