Have you ever noticed

mercman

amazing. simply amazing. i definatly feel smarter after reading that info.

clapping.gifclapping.gif

Then my efforts have not been in vain!!!thumbsup_anim.gif and

I bet you anything, you are gonna try it on your dog if you have one, or on someone elses. It doesnt work on cats though. It just gets them pissedglare.gif

you realy shouldnt do that. infections suck for the dog and your wallet .and yes they have a instinctive desire to keep themselves clean as well as other companions of theirs. has your dog ever licked a cut or infection on you hand? (ya im a dog guy) ps. dogs will use their paws to scratch thier ears and lick thier paws (ticks or infection) i could go on but it would bour every body.

i think you might have something here merc. perhaps you should alert the media! rofl2.gif

i did that and the girl at the reception said all of the reporters had just left for vacationdry.gif . Talk about coincidence eh !mellow.gif

scratch thier ears and lick thier paws (ticks or infection) i could go on but it would bour every body.

Hell no !!! This is facinating stuff !!! Mine absolutely love it !!! I mean ya have to use yer head and dont shove yer finger right in to the knuckle dude !!Sheesh.wallbash.gif

The expression "digging your own grave" pops to mind. whistling.gif

thumbsup_anim.gif

Ya gotta admit though, its britened up the place a bit.And its not caused any ear infections either.

And now....back to your regularly scheduled programing.

I will let this fade into the archives.Thanks to all for tolerating this silly little threadclapping.gif

Ya Right .

Thats NOT the Billy Bob we know !

Been waiting all day to read your reply.

Stop biting your lip and say it. :rofl2:

You're right but I don't want to be banned..... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Then where would I go for my winternet entertainment... :dunno:

Today is MARCH 1st everyone.......They don't call it March Madness for nothing (not referring to basketball).ththweirdsmiley1.gif

LOL I love how some guys actually think the dudes serious Merc's obviously a smart :asshat: and just trying to joke around .Fuuny post Merc a little weird even for OFC but funny none the less.BTW you need to go :Gonefishing:

Hmmmm...I wouldn't be so sure. Anyone want to place a wager that he was serious? :rofl2: