Get the parade route mapped out !!!

walleyejack

Leafs were full value for the win but I must say not one of the best officiated games that I have seen for both sides ie. the nice play the Gionta made lifting the leaf players stick and stealing the puck and one of the door knobs calls Gionta for hooking!!! :wallbash:

Leafs March schedule looks tough!

Johnny Bass must be doing back flips!!! :clapping:

Awesome game.. I was shocked to see the leafs take control in the last minute.they usually go into defend o mode. Anyway good game bozak, I also think komi had his best game in a long time. Logging some big minutes lately.

Go Leafs Go!!! :thumbsup_anim:

No one is planning parade routes.

They're within 4 points of the playoffs which a month ago seemed unfathomable.

Great game by Bozak, that was nice to see.

Really nice to stick it to the Habs in their building in a game they wanted just as much. :clapping:

First games back off a western road trip are usually tough so the outcome was no surprise to me, what surprised me was Auld playing and then the coach pulling him :wallbash: if you were going to do that you :asshat: why didn`t you just start Price in the first place, you didn`t need to spot the Leafs 3!

First games back off a western road trip are usually tough so the outcome was no surprise to me, what surprised me was Auld playing and then the coach pulling him :wallbash: if you were going to do that you :asshat: why didn`t you just start Price in the first place, you didn`t need to spot the Leafs 3!

Lame excuse Gord.

The worst part of it is I have to listen to the Bull tomorrow at work, when the Leafs lose 14 in a row these guys are no where to be found but beat the Habs and these clowns are strutting around the office like peacocks!!!

Habs fans are just as annoying don't kid yourself. :D

I was totally surprised by the Leafs last 2 1/2 minutes! The three minutes prior to that, in which the Habs scored one goal, were mass panic. Looked like they were going to give up at least one point for sure, but, they played an amazing couple of minutes. So nice to see, at least things are getting interesting :thumbsup_anim:

Much needed win tonight...we couldn't afford to give away the two points.

Leafs haters really amaze me. Last time I checked, being in 10th place, 4 points out of the playoffs, with 21 games to go means you're right in the thick of the playoff race. But because its the Leafs...

I'm not saying that they will make it or that they won't make it, but anyone who thinks they don't have a somewhat realistic chance is delusional.