Spring Fishing Show Seminar Schedule

TJQ

Also is there an extra charge for the musky seminar on monday?

Greg, if your interested in musky fishing you may want to take in the Musky Odyssee in St. Catherines in April, unles your already familiar with it.

Lotsa vendors and some excellent seminars.

Sorry All,

No I will not be at the Spring Fishing show this year. I really wish I could be there but I will be down in New Orleans for the Bassmaster Classic at the same time. The cool thing is the show will be picking up the tournament weigh in feed so I guess I will kinda be there lol. I will miss seeing you guys this year but I will have a seminar at Bass Pro Shops March 27th at 1pm if you guys can make it I would love seeing you there.

Take care

Dave

Crap, I was really looking forward to seeing a James Linder seminar but it looks like he is not making the event anymore. I am really excited to see Mania and Saric though. Italo should not get stage time IMO. Does anyone actually like this guy? Aside from his past adventures in poaching, he is just plain boring and it always seems like he is talking down to his audience as if they were children. I would much rather see Jeff Gustafson get some time with the tank stage.