It's been a while

Kerry

Haven't been out ice fishing but a couple of times this year.Just too much fun sleddin'.So now that THAT season has come to an end I thought I might give St John a shot.

The Hat Trick

100_0714__Small_.jpg

Good Eaters!

Enough to make my day

It's been a while,glad the ol' friend still comes thru.

Kerry

Hey all,

The best part was cleaning them and only finding one worm in that big boy.Last year we fished the north end of the lake and found much less worms in the perch.These guys were caught in the usual spot everyone knows so it was a nice surprise and a couple of great meals for us.St John really is an old friend that does usually produce but I can't say it's been too great fishing for me as I never had much luck the other times out and think the late ice had a lot to do with it.Scored well this time out though.Got my walleye fix for a bit.Good thing is SPRINGS HERE and pretty soon it'll be soft water time again.

Misfish,sleddin may be overrated but it sure is fun when you can get the wife to drive while you take pics.We had a lot of fun in a short season and a newer machine with suspension sure makes a difference for both of us.Really can't wait until next winter be it fishin' or sleddin'.

Kerry