Finally Found The Whities On Simcoe

walleyemaster

ok ..was out today and found them again between 82-85 feet of water. left my camera phone back at the house. i was north west of the fox shoal on the big water, there is lots of ice on the big lake, i found 6 inches and mostly 10 inches. also starting to see people setting up their huts out on the big lake. again i looked for them for a couple of hours and then i found them and caught limit in 10 min.. so for those of you who had trouble getting them this year, get out there and get em.. have fun and be safe

ok ..was out today and found them again between 82-85 feet of water. left my camera phone back at the house. i was north west of the fox shoal on the big water, there is lots of ice on the big lake, i found 6 inches and mostly 10 inches. also starting to see people setting up their huts out on the big lake. again i looked for them for a couple of hours and then i found them and caught limit in 10 min.. so for those of you who had trouble getting them this year, get out there and get em.. have fun and be safe

Got to love being able to limit out on them in 10 min B)

Great job walleyemaster :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

i was north west of the fox shoal on the big water, there is lots of ice on the big lake, i found 6 inches and mostly 10 inches.

You see anyone out at Long Shoal?

Plan on heading out next weekend. I would imagine the ice will be plenty for by then.

Very kind of you to narrow it down for us. I don't have a sled and I think that would be a VERY long walk!! I am hoping to find accessible areas to walk out to but it seems like lots of parking issues..

will be out again in the morning smashing the whities, same spot should produce.. if anyone is out tomorrow i will see you there bright and early...

dang

I need to retire

or find a job that I only have to show up one day a week....LOL

no, really