NON Fishing question - for the rockers out there!

Headhunter

WHERE'S ALL THE MARSHALL'S :thumbsup_anim:

Out getting re-tubed!!! LOL

Peter, there was just too much to see/do and not enough time. Plus, I wasn't there it was my wife who was lucky enough to be there... just know that if I was there, you'd have you Marshall pics!

HH

What's with the hate-o-rade, guys?

Their lifestyle and genre of music isn't my preference, but they aren't hurting anybody but themselves with the piercings and tatts.

The funny thing is if someone made those kind of comments to one of those guys and then asked them, "Why would you want to go around looking like that?", they'd happily answer, "To get that kind of reaction out of people like you."

Mission accomplished I guess.

tommy thayer was ace freleys replacement for glamband KISS, who are, of course, awesome. tommy went from cover band COLDGIN to the real thing and now dresses up as ace freley dressed up as a spaceman. got any hard ones?

Each day of the NAMM show, they produced a mag that outlined the days events as well as product releases. This mag, which my brought back two copies of for me is the size of a Billboard magazine. In the Thursday edition, they have a full page ad of Tommy, in full Ace garb. I think, if memory serves me well, it was an ad for some kind of amp.

HH

Yep. It's kinda hard to recognize them without their alien suits on though. B):lol:

Close, but no cigar IMO. The guys in the first pic I think were in a band called American Head Charge. The haircuts are different, but they did break up in 2009. Maybe they got real jobs!

They are sort of collaborating with mudvayne, so there could be someone from them in the pic, but most of them are not from mudvayne.

Edited by Dutchy