Mornin folks

lew

Just sitting here putzing around on the puter and lookin out the den window at a beautiful start to the day.

The sky is blue, the sun is getting ready to rise up over the horizon across Clear Lake, everything is covered in a fresh layer of white snow and 3 deer just walked down the road.

Doesn't get much better than that. :)

Morning Lew. Sounds beautiful!

Our view is to the West so we don't get those beautiful sunrises but the sunsets are spectacular.

Just had a look out the window to see if I could spot any coyotes on the lake, boy there are a lot of them around here this year and they are getting a lot bolder. We often see them out in the middle of the lake during the day.

Take care and enjoy the sunrise I'll put it to bed for you tonight :thumbsup_anim:

Nope, not one myself, but I sure feel like I have one sitting on my shoulder sometimes :D

same here Lew.

But I think he was over visiting you when I replied, because i just went downstairs to find the coffee i was brewing ( one cup) ALL OVER THE COUNTER :blink:

Forgot to put a cup under the filter :wallbash:

i'm facing south. The sky is blue, sun is reflectiong off the billion or so snowflakes that fell yesterday on the cedars and maple trees in my back yard. The dogs have made little figure 8 trails in the back yard snow, and i can see where the rabbits have come in for a munch on the leftover stubble of the garden.A perfect picture,except for my poor lonely boat, shivering under its cover and blancketed in a fresh snow jacket............what a life !thumbsup_anim.gif