KD for meals.. starting Feb 11th..

irishfield

I'll do you one better... I got them to put a CB Radio in as well !!!!

the CB was my next comment too! HAHAHA

I was going to say "if you had gone with a new Ram the CB that comes with it has a bracket under if to add your own 8-track player" :tease:

I'm just glad there was enough camera flash that nobody can read the name of the artist on the 8 track in the player!! lol

my LCD and photoshop work well enough to see it was "the bee gees" - "Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

:whistling:

Edited by GBW

Yes Randy.. the Coyote.. 302.. detuned for the trucks but still 360 HP !

Only thing that annoys me.. you have to get a stool to stand on to pull the dip stick to check the oil. They left it as is for the Mustang!

I had the opportunity to try a few from the lot last week...5.0 has TONS of power for such small C.I's ... as for the dipstick..being vertically challenged myself, I know what you mean.. just get a wheel step.. comes in very handy for checking my oil and putting stuff on the roof of my Expedition.

BUF1033_l.jpg

Randy

:canadian:

Nice truck Wayne even though it's a Ford :D

I felt the same way when I bought a newer Silverado last October, my 02 has over 203,000 miles on it and the only thing besides regular maintenance was I had to replace a fuel pump at 180k and I still have it also.

Enjoy the new ride :thumbsup_anim: