Whos dog can swim?

Jen

I was gonna name one of my dogs TJ,But I just could'nt see myself with a dog in my yard wearing a TUTU :w00t:

So I named one of Shadow and the other Cuddles

So Sandy I guess if Dax steps out of line,Shadow wont be far and he wont get no Cuddles :w00t:

peche_sur_glace_18_mars_2005_030.jpg

Edited by marc thorpe

there was nothing wrong with the pictures ..I think clearly the dog was on the boat by choice and jumped in the water by choice and clearly she was there to get it back too shore safely......

I truly believe people who saw something bad or wrong in your post have personal problems or have something missing in their life and should get their problems addressed before it gets out of hand....

I too saw nothing wrong with the post and appreciate the sharing of the pictures.....Thank you Jen.

My dog Laura is THE BEST swimmer.............I decided to see how good she was by swimming out in lake erie about 75-100 yards and acting like I was in trouble (this worked in the pool for her to come to me) she swam to me, circled until I grabbed her collar and pulled me to shore unassisted........The most impressive thing about that is that I am 300++lbs........

Now for you sensitive people.........she was in no danger at anytime.......it was Lake Erie and I could stand up if she needed it...............

P.S. if anyone makes a comment about my weight :whistling::whistling: ..............I will take you out on the boat and see if Laura will rescue you too :stretcher: ........lol

Get over it bud, and don't flatter yourself. He isn't named after you.

Wow, finally a response! 3rd time I make a good natured joke about the fact that your dog and I share the same name and thats your reply!?

Its amazing how some peoples personalities shine right through cyber-space! If this wasn't Mod-happy OFC i'd tell you want I really think!

Edited by Pigeontroller

Wow, finally a response! 3rd time I make a good natured joke about the fact that your dog and I share the same name and thats your reply!?

Its amazing how some peoples personalities shine right through cyber-space! If this wasn't Mod-happy OFC i'd tell you want I really think!

:thumbsup_anim: WELL SAID! :clapping: