the 3L mighty Molson beer bottle

GBW

Good on ya Sabastian...Just to let everyone know he joined the board just to answer and give you the chance to get another bottle. This is one of the reasons I became a Moderator on this board just so I can see random acts of kindness continue here on OFC.

Art

uhh...yeah...i had a bottle that broke as well :whistling: ....ummm...can i get a replacement?

kudos to them for replacing it for you....

know, back to my bottle that broke.....

Edited by anders

Thanks for the good word guys, that's what we do at Molson, we are involved in our community and want to engage our consumers, and that includes internet forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc... Sorry for the other guys that sent me emails, we only had 1 bottle left for Geoff. But since there is a lot of interest in these bottles we might just make it available in a near future!

Sebastien

Thanks for the good word guys, that's what we do at Molson, we are involved in our community and want to engage our consumers, and that includes internet forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc... Sorry for the other guys that sent me emails, we only had 1 bottle left for Geoff. But since there is a lot of interest in these bottles we might just make it available in a near future!

Sebastien

Thanks again Sebastien!!!!!!!! I'll take some pic's as per our email and send them to you soon.

Take the pics before you start drinking the "free coupons" Geoff !!

now ya tell me... I just tore a corner off one and nothing came out... :rolleyes:

I guess the karma of giving a homeless guy (one HH and I see all the time) a winter jacket finally came back to me. :unsure:

Sebastien

If you do I'd absolutely be interested in a co-branding/co-marketing arrangement ... Please PM me ... if there is any chance we could make some up for Charity events etc...

Edited by camillj

• 2 weeks later...