Seafoam

spooner_jr

Hey Guys/Girls

Just wondering if i should use sea foam on my truck 310k`s never used anything on it also what's the best way to use it?

I have a Jiffy Ice 3 hp augger and was thinking about using sea foam on it. I have been told the float is sticking. I have noticed gas is coming out of the exaust. If i was to use sea foam do i just add it to the gas?

Reason i ask ... I have been told that if you havent used it before it can acctually do damage to the engine

Thanks to all for you input

Strik

Hey Guys/Girls

Just wondering if i should use sea foam on my truck 310k`s never used anything on it also what's the best way to use it?

I have a Jiffy Ice 3 hp augger and was thinking about using sea foam on it. I have been told the float is sticking. I have noticed gas is coming out of the exaust. If i was to use sea foam do i just add it to the gas?

Reason i ask ... I have been told that if you havent used it before it can acctually do damage to the engine

Thanks to all for you input

Strik

Let me GOOGLE that for you.

Click Here

Went down to the local Canadian Tire to pick up some fuel stabilizer and saw they now sell Seafoam. It was $11 and change for 473ml. Sign on the shelf said "best price in town", but I haven't found anywhere else in town that sells it, so that may explain the sign.

$11.99 at PartSource. I picked up a can and ran it through my 4.0 Aurora.