Thanks Maureen Shelleau

John

A few months ago Maureen Shelleau, an accomplished artist who specializes in horses and dogs, offered OFC members a cut price on a pastel portrait of their beloved equine and canine friends. Maureen had previously posted a request for some help, guidance and input from OFC and its members and in addition to her artistry runs a business along with Phil (Harrison), "off the dock" (t-shirts etc..). This offer was basically a thank you for the help that she received and also as a thanks for those who have supported the off the dock brand.

You will see her offer under the members business section. Her OFC name is Lake Ranger.

In short, I took Maureen up on her offer and was absolutely overwhelmed at her talent and her ability to capture likenesses of an animal that I have only seen perhaps once or twice before.

I will let the art work speak for itself............

Ben_Chloe_2010smcopy.jpg

good looking painting

can you post a photograph of your dogs

Sure Terry, here's Benson, I will have to search for Chloe's...

Benson_1.jpg

Here's another

Benson_3.jpg

Edited by John

She is a very talented artist, teacher and an amazing all around person. I am very fortunate to have a business partner and friend like her.

Love the print John, it is almost like Prince Benson was posing for it.

Edited by Harrison

She is a very talented artist, teacher and an amazing all around person. I am very fortunate to have a business partner and friend like her.

Love the print John, it is almost like Prince Benson was posing for it.

He was a special boy Phil. Was really tough when we lost him late last year. His buddy Chloe still misses him.

Absolutely outstanding. clapping.gif

Amazing skills Maureen and congrats to you John for being fortunate enough to own such a beautiful piece of art work. thumbsup_anim.gif

I AM fortunate Chris, to have met someone with this amount of talent.

I AM fortunate Chris, to have met someone with this amount of talent.

Thank You John, and everyone who replied to your post for all your thoughtful, encouraging and inspiring comments and compliments. I am humbled by all the kind words and am honoured to have had the opportunity to capture the spirit of your beloved companions through my art.