Ouch ! ! !

Billy Bob

Our Sabres almost shut out the dead Maple Leafs yesterday.... :whistling:

Nothing like starting crap with my Canadian friends....damn I wish you guys had your football team....now that would be fun bantering. :devil:

NICE..........http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/feat/NHL_Highlights/23219294;_ylt=AlcR88OnKCzgiaS.7r8cGjp7vLYF

Again NICE....http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap?gid=2010112602

Montreal........YOUR NEXT..... ;)

:jerry:

Bob

Funny, but from your photo you look like a guy who has played alot of hockey.!! Ya have tha athletic profile.rofl2.gif

Actually I played a lot of football and some baseball. My son Billy played college football (middle linebacker like his dad) and even coach college football for a couple of years. Hockey not considered a major sport down here.

Co-worker here took his 12 year old son to the Bills/Pits game. Said the game was good to watch,the fans however,rude and drunk.He was thankful that they stop serving beer after the first half.Also thankfull for the many policemen that were present. MAN,WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE DOWN THERE.I use to enjoy heading south of the boarder to watch the game. MAYBE IT WAS JUST A BAD DAY.

After the game,he was told there was a kids section, where there is no booze allowed. :wallbash:

Co-worker here took his 12 year old son to the Bills/Pits game. Said the game was good to watch,the fans however,rude and drunk.He was thankful that they stop serving beer after the first half.Also thankfull for the many policemen that were present. MAN,WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE DOWN THERE.I use to enjoy heading south of the boarder to watch the game. MAYBE IT WAS JUST A BAD DAY.

After the game,he was told there was a kids section, where there is no booze allowed. :wallbash:

It's been reported nearly 1/3 of the ticket buyers are Canadians.....they like to party....until someone gets hurt it's OK with me....I stopped going to the Bills games over 10 years ago....I use to take the family....now it's too expensive for my budget...parking is $25 per car.....friggin game is on TV...not to mention many better games on TV at times.

hey billybob,

Once the old man dies in buffalo toronto will get its nfl team. Then you will have to trek across the border to watch your bills lose.

Cheers!

I WISH but it will never happen....I will NEVER head to Toronto to watch even the Super Bowl if Toronto ever did get it...

Dark 30 young man.

Well BB, based on what I read and the musings of a co-worker, we're having dinner at 6:30am!!!! I'm all for being different, just ask anyone who has met me, but I don't think I'm working the graveyard shift, so that would mean breakfast to me!

And that would mean you're going to have to get up really early to have it on the plate on time! LOL

HH

Edit*** and who you calling "young"!

Edited by Headhunter