Today's pics

xrap

Went out today and didn't really expect too catch anything. trib was blown so we just dropped a worm in the bay see if anything would bite. Nice too see some open water out there, maybe another two more weeks of plus temps and were good to go.

Chocalate water.

Picture151.jpg

Swan

Picture153.jpg

The Bay

Picture156.jpg

Another swan

Picture152.jpg

Racoon, you can't see it too well in this pic

Picture161.jpg

Very Nice Pics....thanks for sharing.......BTW there is a raccoon that is a pet near there.....not that I would advise it but you can hand feed him........he belongs to the guy with the only house down there......if you go in summer and see him outside the raccoon will be right by his side.......near the dog no less. and yes he roams free.......just some useless info for you.

Racoon for a pet? wow.. There was a bunch of racoons by our car as we were leaving and weren't scared of us at all. I seen the man by the house but i never new he acutally lives thier. And yep lets hope some warm weather next week should bring in some fish and clear up the tribs. Might hit a trib tommrow after work if i got time, I'll post up if I catch anything (don't count on it) B)

Very Nice Pics....thanks for sharing.......BTW there is a raccoon that is a pet near there.....not that I would advise it but you can hand feed him........he belongs to the guy with the only house down there......if you go in summer and see him outside the raccoon will be right by his side.......near the dog no less. and yes he roams free.......just some useless info for you.

Haha, a famous raccoon, gotta love it.

Nice pics.