Quick Report

TDunn

Ive been busy at work putting in 6 days a week with only sundays off. These short days are really a pain when your in construction. The days go by so fast and it really seems like you get nothing done compared to the summer months.

Hopefully finish this building by the weekend.

0042.jpg

0122.jpg

As mentioned most of my time has been spent at work and not on the water, although the fish have co-operated when I did get out.

I wish I could write a more in depth report but I came down with the flu yesterday and have been in bed since.

I just don`t have it in me right now. Anyways heres some pics from my last trip to a trib north of town.

342.jpg

36.jpg

39.jpg

42.jpg

My cousin Ted and I hit a river that we have only ever fished in the spring. Results were good and we didnt see another angler the entire day.

56.jpg

58.jpg

52.jpg

50.jpg

63.jpg

61.jpg

Ive only been out in the boat for steel once and it was only for 3 hours one sunday afternoon.

Trolled spoons and minnowbaits on riggers. Also bounced some spawn which produced only small bows and an atlantic.

This is where I plan on spending the majority of the remaining open water season.

45.jpg

47-Copy-1.jpg

54.jpg

One more open water report to come then its ice time!

TDunn

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i know how you feel about no time! i bought a house and took possession nov 1st. since i've painted the whole house top to bottom, installed new flooring in 4 of the rooms, and countless small jobs in the mean time. since you're you're in construction, maybe you could take over for me so I could get out a little more? :whistling:

nice report.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Thanks for the great comments guys!

Doc- How about we go fishing instead!!!! LOL.... If you actually need a hand with something PM me and we can go from there.

Rod Caster- Very true about atlantics during the cold months! During the summer months they are bullets. Some call them The King of Chrome.....

021.jpg

TDunn

anytime boss! just about every saturday i'll be headed north when you wanna chase some steelies.

I'm taking one more sick day today.....so its looks like I'll be working all weekend now...

But the following weekend looks promising for both sat/sun off.... I'll let you know as we get closer to that weekend

TDunn

Edited by TDunn