Fish with Dave!

Hey guys!

I figured I'd pass this along to all my OFC friends. Dave was so stoked to hit 20,000 fans on his facebook page that he decided he's going to take one of his facebook friends fishing! I would love for one of you guys to feel my pain...errrr uhhh excitement... :whistling: and have a chance at winning this little contest they're putting on! Seriously, I'm positive it'll be lots of fun, and you might just learn a thing or two about fishing.... but mostly it'll just be lots of fun! haha

I'll paste the details link below...

Good Luck,

Ryan

http://factsoffishing.com/blog/dave-mercer/i-want-to-take-20000-facebookers-fishing/

I guess I could take him out and show him how to catch lake trout. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Anybody with a 10 foot long ice auger can catch lakers up there Drifter! :whistling: haha Good Luck dude!

Shhhh, Ryan. Edit this so others don't read it so my odds are better. :whistling:

Sorry buddy - The odds can't be that bad...something like 1 20,000 or so?

I am in Ryan. Just make sure you or Dave tell my wife I wil be gone all day. Let's do this.

Hey sound good Cudz! Even if you don't win we can go out after some of those big lake simcoe smallies and I can photoshop you into a picture with Dave and your wife will never know! hehe :thumbsup_anim:

Yah,but all he can do is shore fish now, he gave away his boat.....

I think he might be able to figure something out HomeTown!

Good Luck Guys!

Cheers,

Ryan